Enjoy your phone OP. Hopefully more love will keep the BlackBerry name alive a bit longer.
    08-12-17 04:02 PM
    Well not really as bb10 is still better but this is life lol
    I kinda agree. If they had the app support BB10 would be lovely. But that ship sailed a long time ago. 🤣
    08-12-17 04:03 PM
    I kinda agree. If they had the app support BB10 would be lovely. But that ship sailed a long time ago. 🤣
    Yep so we have k1 and android not the end of the world
    08-12-17 04:04 PM
    I am giving the Key One a 5 star, this is the best phone blackberry ever designed
    What were you using before the KeyOne?
    08-12-17 08:48 PM
    most of the stuff bring raved about is because of the Android interface. The point is that it's all on the Dtek60 and the Priv - it's not this specific phone (except for the pkb and the positives and negatives mentioned in dozens of other threads on the Keyone).
    08-12-17 09:15 PM
    no its not my first Android, and not all Androids can do that, I had a samsung Alpha when my classic screen broke, this was a quenchable change back to blackberry.
    I am speaking about the abulity to tweek each app in the settings and still have a further advance in setting of the app and still be able to tweek it a little more to personalize it to your needs
    08-15-17 04:37 AM
    What were you using before the KeyOne?
    blackberry classic
    08-15-17 04:39 AM
    Well, I've had my KeyOne for 3 months now. Today is a great day for me as I moved back to my old Z30. I really gave the KeyOne a fair chance and tried to make it work, but the number of small items, which are just inferior to BB10, got too much for me. I had no issue with the hardware. My problem is Android, which seems to believe that mass is more important than quality, and many of the nice features of BB10 just don't exist. Taken this, together with the constant attempt to link everything with everything, it just became to much for me. I only considered to change because of WhatsApp, but I don't care anymore whether WA stops supporting BB10. If they do, people can reach me through BBM, and if they don't want to use it, I will enjoy my increased freedom..
    08-29-17 06:17 AM
    It's very simple.

Keyone is the best phone ever made.
    Love that!

Sent from my BlackBerry KEYone - the most elegantly productive, secure and utterly satisfying mobile device
    08-29-17 11:17 PM
    I am giving the Key One a 5 star, this is the best phone blackberry ever designed
    They took their time building this, the forum was an excellent idea, it gave them a voice to now workout all the kinks known from customers wow!!

loving everything about this phone,

it's like a 5-star hotel!!!!!!

I was comfortably able to download so many apps but the best part was the opportunity to configure each app individually to suit my needs.
    OMG, this is truly amazing.

the fact I can now do a screen shot easily wow!!

love the keypad soooooo much and of course the only thing I did not like was the removal of the swipe up feature to send the app into background, BUT!!!!!!
    I was able to figure out another method to do get the same effect by pressing another key!

OMGGGGGGGGGGGG I AM INLOVEEEEEEE WITH THIS PHONE!

At first, I was adamant when I saw the looks of the phone because its not a pretty looking phone like most phones, but my love for blackberry made me venture into the phone.
    upon getting into the phone, I realized there is so many tweeks availble, so many advance as well as standard phone setting in this phone, I fell inlove.

MY hook line for the Key One is the " the build your own phone"

its the ONLY phone with so many personalization features, it's totally amazing
    I would recommend it to anyone
    Thanks, Blackberry Finally!!
    What did you do, to emulate the swipe up feature?
    08-30-17 05:52 PM
    OP, I'm with you, I've owned almost every BlackBerry since the 8310 and I can say that the KEYᵒⁿᵉ hits the spot. I absolutely love it. I thought I would miss the swipe gestures but with the convenience key and having every button programmed for short and long press I can say that I don't even think about it.

Glad to hear you love it, now go spread the word and turn some Android slab and iPhone users to the BlackBerry KEYᵒⁿᵉ side.
    08-30-17 06:32 PM
    At last people appreciating the Keyone. Too many moaners. More appreciative people needed to promote BB.
    08-31-17 01:47 AM
37 12