I am giving the Key One a 5 star, this is the best phone blackberry ever designed
    They took their time building this, the forum was an excellent idea, it gave them a voice to now workout all the kinks known from customers wow!!

loving everything about this phone,

it's like a 5-star hotel!!!!!!

I was comfortably able to download so many apps but the best part was the opportunity to configure each app individually to suit my needs.
    OMG, this is truly amazing.

the fact I can now do a screen shot easily wow!!

love the keypad soooooo much and of course the only thing I did not like was the removal of the swipe up feature to send the app into background, BUT!!!!!!
    I was able to figure out another method to do get the same effect by pressing another key!

OMGGGGGGGGGGGG I AM INLOVEEEEEEE WITH THIS PHONE!

At first, I was adamant when I saw the looks of the phone because its not a pretty looking phone like most phones, but my love for blackberry made me venture into the phone.
    upon getting into the phone, I realized there is so many tweeks availble, so many advance as well as standard phone setting in this phone, I fell inlove.

MY hook line for the Key One is the " the build your own phone"

its the ONLY phone with so many personalization features, it's totally amazing
    I would recommend it to anyone
    Thanks, Blackberry Finally!!
    08-11-17 10:32 AM

its the ONLY phone with so many personalization features, it's totally amazing
    1st Android phone? That sorta the thing with Android... don't like the text app, try one of a few dozen others, contact app not what you want... get a different one.

KEYone has made many a BlackBerry PKB lover very happy....
    FF22 and dh321 like this.
    08-11-17 01:11 PM
    It's very simple.

Keyone is the best phone ever made.
    Vaughn Mises likes this.
    08-11-17 03:13 PM
    Welcome to the world of Android where BB should've been a long time ago. Love my K1 also.
    Vaughn Mises likes this.
    08-11-17 03:47 PM
    yes i agree. Best phone I've ever used. Could always be better, but it's the most perfect phone for MY use and needs
    Vaughn Mises likes this.
    08-11-17 04:08 PM
    I've been through a few bb devices like many of us here on CB! I really want to say that this is the best one yet but I don't think I would mean it. for some reason I can't get over the black passport. I think that they had something there if only the form factor was able to work on Android. I can say this is the 2nd best bb I've owned but not for nothing I've enjoyed all of them.
    BigAl_BB9900 likes this.
    08-11-17 04:25 PM
    I have not felt like this since my Bold 9000 and 9900.
    Vaughn Mises likes this.
    08-11-17 05:22 PM
    Yeah it's great not getting notifications on a business phone unless you have that specific app open.
    MikeX74 likes this.
    08-11-17 09:59 PM
    Glad you like it. As long as you're happy with it, that's all that matters.
    08-11-17 10:00 PM
    Yeah it's great not getting notifications on a business phone unless you have that specific app open.
    What applications are not appearing as notifications?
    08-11-17 10:26 PM
    What applications are not appearing as notifications?
    No third party apps are receiving them. There is a large thread on it in here and its an issue with the phone universally.
    08-12-17 05:37 AM
    No third party apps are receiving them. There is a large thread on it in here and its an issue with the phone universally.
    From what I've read it's not ALL third party apps.

Posted via CB10
    08-12-17 10:31 AM

Posted via CB10
    Well THAT is a relief !
    08-12-17 10:48 AM

Posted via CB10
    Good point, but should ANY of the third party apps not be receiving them? Its completely unacceptable and its been going on for sometime now.
    08-12-17 11:21 AM
    Welcome to the world of Android where BB should've been a long time ago. Love my K1 also.
    A lot of us hate gooooooogle! Biggest spy agency in the world. This agency has a cult run atmosphere according to this article linked below.

https://www.cnbc.com/2017/08/11/fire...ke-a-cult.html
    08-12-17 11:37 AM
    A lot of us hate gooooooogle! Biggest spy agency in the world. This agency has a cult run atmosphere according to this article linked below.

https://www.cnbc.com/2017/08/11/fire...ke-a-cult.html
    Lol. According to the guy who wrote women biologically aren't as capable as men in tech jobs.

Posted with my BlackBerry KEYone.
    08-12-17 01:19 PM
    Glad you like it. As long as you're happy with it, that's all that matters.
    Exactly! It's utterly fantastic for me as well. Don't mind that this thread will likely get hijacked and turn into a off-topic tangent like 99% of the positive threads.
    08-12-17 01:41 PM
    Well THAT is a relief !
    Certainly is!
    It's just a an update issue and will be fixed.

Posted via CB10
    08-12-17 01:48 PM
    Exactly! It's utterly fantastic for me as well. Don't mind that this thread will likely get hijacked and turn into a off-topic tangent like 99% of the positive threads.
    The whiners and complainers will hijack the post for sure.

Posted via CB10
    08-12-17 01:50 PM
    Good point, but should ANY of the third party apps not be receiving them? Its completely unacceptable and its been going on for sometime now.
    No but it's a software update bug that will be corrected and by what I've read some of the app notifications have been fixed.

Keeping the apps open in the background is a work around for the short term as well.

Posted via CB10
    08-12-17 01:56 PM
    No but it's a software update bug that will be corrected and by what I've read some of the app notifications have been fixed.

Keeping the apps open in the background is a work around for the short term as well.

Posted via CB10
    Yes it's a software bug. But one that's been around for a while with no acknowledgement by BB and a fix that's badly needed.
    08-12-17 02:09 PM
    Lol. According to the guy who wrote women biologically aren't as capable as men in tech jobs.

The guy should be fired for expressing his own opinion? I don't care what he said it's the fact that the agency is not practicing diversity as they try to make it appear to the masses. You should be more concerned about that than one's opinion. Lol
    08-12-17 02:13 PM
    The guy should be fired for expressing his own opinion? I don't care what he said it's the fact that the agency is not practicing diversity as they try to make it appear to the masses. You should be more concerned about that than one's opinion. Lol
    Fired is debatable, but freedom of speech only protects one from incarceration, not their job. But that's neither here not there. I share the OP's warm fuzzy thoughts of this phone.

08-12-17 02:16 PM
    Fired is debatable, but freedom of speech only protects one from incarceration, not their job. But that's neither here not there. I share the OP's warm fuzzy thoughts of this phone.

I agree with you and the K1 is great! BB10 was great but the masses didn't want to explore it out of their trendy safe zones and help push the app developers to simply support it.
    08-12-17 03:39 PM
    Well not really as bb10 is still better but this is life lol
    08-12-17 04:00 PM
37 12