Hi guys,

i will need 1 after market charger because 1 is not enough. (original one is a bit expensive?)

thing is, I do not necessarily want boost mode, just want a "regular" charger that will charge the phone in 2-3hours, like the "out of the box" charger that does just that.

on the original one it says on the output
    5V 2A and
    9V 1.67 A.

I assume 5V 2A is for regular charging and 9V 1.67A is for quick charge?

problem is I bought a aftermarket charger that boasted 5V 3.4A and it charged 1% of battery in 7-8 minutes!!!! that is like 8.5h for charge from 25 to 100% OMG..

do any of you guys use after market chargers that manage to charge this battery in a decent amount of time? 2-3 hours?

if so, please tell me what is the output of the charger (or Sec. secondary transformer) so i can buy a similar spec one and live my life happily ever after!

GO KEYONE!
    11-05-18 08:46 AM
    **self-update pseudo - FIX

i bought a quality cable and i am charging the phone from the laptop (that has a "flash" marked USB port) - does a great job, same as the factory charger.

don't know about boost mode, i am afraid to use it on a laptop usb port
    11-12-18 01:51 AM
    **self-update pseudo - FIX

i bought a quality cable and i am charging the phone from the laptop (that has a "flash" marked USB port) - does a great job, same as the factory charger.

don't know about boost mode, i am afraid to use it on a laptop usb port
    Boost mode won't have any affect on the laptop, just on the phone and some specific processes.
    11-12-18 04:56 AM
    Boost mode won't have any affect on the laptop, just on the phone and some specific processes.
    nice to hear that but it's the work laptop and i am not that curious/in a hurry
    11-12-18 05:00 AM
    Boost Mode only curtails some processes on the phone so more of the power coming in the USB C port goes to charge the battery.

It doesn't cause the phone to draw more power.
    11-12-18 05:09 AM