I've seen couple of screen popup issues reported and trying to figure out when did BB rollout the more adhesive measures into production.
    The timeline what I was able to find is:
    6/8/2017 - Jerry posted the video
    7/10/2017 - first mention of "TCL has updated the construction process its keyboard-equipped Android handset to improve the screen assembly"

Does anyone know when did TCL start adding the adhesive?
    Please, can you post the manufacturing date of your devices in June period?
    ( steps how to find it: https://forums.crackberry.com/showth...1#post13140445 )

Mine is 6/28/2017 and still doing good (and that's why I want to figure out if I need to worry).
    02-24-18 09:06 AM
    I've seen couple of screen popup issues reported and trying to figure out when did BB rollout the more adhesive measures into production.
    7/10/2017 - first mention of "TCL has updated the construction process its keyboard-equipped Android handset to improve the screen assembly"

Mine is 6/28/2017 and still doing good (and that's why I want to figure out if I need to worry).
    I think my production time was similar to yours. And I think they have fixed the issue by that time. I dropped the phone once, flying out of my hand. But the screen is still intact, but a bid damage to the back cover.
    02-24-18 09:11 AM
    I think my production time was similar to yours.
    Do you still have the phone? Pls, can you check the exact date?

I have similar experiences, dropping the phone (even in dramatic way) and still doing good.
    02-24-18 09:16 AM
    Do you still have the phone? Pls, can you check the exact date?

I have similar experiences, dropping the phone (even in dramatic way) and still doing good.
    What difference does it make?

Make sure you have all your data synced to the cloud and live your life.

If it breaks, it breaks.
    02-24-18 09:18 AM

Somewhere in early July is what is generally thought. It is possible that they started steps earlier. But there are still reports of screens popping but with much less frequency.
    02-24-18 09:33 AM
    btw this is what I found in another thread:
    June batch phones were recalled from stores and repaired before being sold again (it's why nobody could find a KeyONE through July).
    02-25-18 07:18 AM