Hello all. So, I've been dealing with this issue and I can't fix it. I am trying to attach a photo to send via email through the hub and I just cant do it. When I click on the photo to attach I get sent back to the hub home screen and that's it no attachment. I cleared the cache for BB apps, but I still can't seem to fix it.
    07-06-17 03:46 PM
    So when you open the Hub, you click on compose and then choose which type of message you want to compose and in this case you are choosing your email account, correct? You should now be able to attach a file, pictures or documents without issue. When you say you cleared the cache for BB apps what do you mean by that?
    07-06-17 05:45 PM
    Hello all. So, I've been dealing with this issue and I can't fix it. I am trying to attach a photo to send via email through the hub and I just cant do it. When I click on the photo to attach I get sent back to the hub home screen and that's it no attachment. I cleared the cache for BB apps, but I still can't seem to fix it.
    Can you check HUB permissions? Possibly it hasn't been granted access
    07-06-17 06:13 PM
    Can you check HUB permissions? Possibly it hasn't been granted access
    This !
    07-07-17 05:55 PM
    Okay thank you all for replying. Full storage permissions granted where needed. When I choose to share photos by sending directly from source, like blackberry camera or quickpix it works, and I see it attached to email in hub.

But when I choose to attach a photo when replying to a email I get refreshed back to the original email and I have to press reply again, attach again. Bottom line I can't reply to emails by attaching photos.

Any help would be appreciated. And I'm trying not to do a reinstall of apps, or deleting cache/data.
    08-03-17 04:33 PM