I must be simple but I can't figure out how to add new screen to the left. I can't drag an icon or widget there. I'm sure it's something easy. Please let me know.
    07-05-17 07:59 AM
    I must be simple but I can't figure out how to add new screen to the left. I can't drag an icon or widget there. I'm sure it's something easy. Please let me know.
    I am not sure if this isn't possible to the left but what I do it's create the new screen to the right by dragging the apps I want and then press and hold on an empty space on the screen, this will take you to configuration where you can add widgets and you see the screens in the current order, now you just new to drag the screen to the order you want...
    crowning73 likes this.
    07-05-17 08:12 AM
    I am not sure if this isn't possible to the left but what I do it's create the new screen to the right by dragging the apps I want and then press and hold on an empty space on the screen, this will take you to configuration where you can add widgets and you see the screens in the current order, now you just new to drag the screen to the order you want...
    Ahh I got ya. That's what I needed. Thanks so much!
    07-05-17 08:17 AM