You must type the *#*# code in it entirety into the phone app. Like you are trying to "call" the code as you would a regular phone number
    That part I got - it's the PHONE INFORMATION ON - TICKING & UNTICKING bit I'm clueless on.
    06-27-17 11:36 PM
    That part I got - it's the PHONE INFORMATION ON - TICKING & UNTICKING bit I'm clueless on.
    After I type the code I get this screen, and click on phone information at the top
    Attached Thumbnails Activate advanced calling - Verizon Wireless, what you need to know and do-5932.jpg  
    FF22 likes this.
    06-28-17 05:49 AM
    Then I get this screen. Untoggle the 3 sliders in green then retoggle them so they are green again.
    Attached Thumbnails Activate advanced calling - Verizon Wireless, what you need to know and do-5933.jpg  
    FF22 likes this.
    06-28-17 05:51 AM
    How's this going for people? I absolutely must have simultaneous voice and data, and Advanced Calling on LTE is the only way on Verizon.

Is this working for anyone?
    Works perfect!
    06-28-17 01:19 PM
    also if this is going to be the first time using the advanced calling feature, you must make sure it is added to your phone line. it's free to do so and you can do it yourself online
    Hi ummie4 -

I'm trying desperately to get this issue resolved. The code worked, the screen came up, ticked & unticked, then rebooted the device. Once it was up and on the network, I went into settings/advanced calling. There are two options, just like your screenshot. I can turn on advanced calling HD Voice Only. Trying the other one "Activate Advanced Calling: service upgraded to HD voice and video calling can't work. Now the worst part - as soon as I make a call, the whole thing goes to crap. Data is unavailable, and when I get back to the settings/advanced calling screen, there's only a greyed out "Activate Advanced Calling". No option for turning HD voice only on. And I'm back to square one.

How do I add Advanced Calling to my phone line online. Without calling VZW. Help please?
    06-28-17 06:30 PM
    Hi ummie4 -

I'm trying desperately to get this issue resolved. The code worked, the screen came up, ticked & unticked, then rebooted the device. Once it was up and on the network, I went into settings/advanced calling. There are two options, just like your screenshot. I can turn on advanced calling HD Voice Only. Trying the other one "Activate Advanced Calling: service upgraded to HD voice and video calling can't work. Now the worst part - as soon as I make a call, the whole thing goes to crap. Data is unavailable, and when I get back to the settings/advanced calling screen, there's only a greyed out "Activate Advanced Calling". No option for turning HD voice only on. And I'm back to square one.

How do I add Advanced Calling to my phone line online. Without calling VZW. Help please?
    Log into your my Verizon account. Look for how you add services to your line. Advanced calling is right there with the other services like VVM, roadside assistance, caller ID names etc ...
    06-28-17 08:29 PM
    Log into your my Verizon account. Look for how you add services to your line. Advanced calling is right there with the other services like VVM, roadside assistance, caller ID names etc ...
    It's not there. BBB100-3 isn't even a recognized device currently on VZW - meaning, yes, plugging the SIM in will get you on the network, but the network does not have a complete description of available features & services. Dig any deeper than just the first few levels of "device management" and you soon find yourself either kicked into an iPhone 7 or Samsung S8 page for "Advanced Calling". HD Voice was always shown in my plan, but with BBB100-3 not being a "recognized" device, "management" was non-existent.

I just spent 45 mins w supervisor fr tier 2 tech support - nrb1988's post is absolutely correct.
    https://forums.crackberry.com/showth...1#post12928579

You need to have them "activate" the device from their end, which meant cracking open my Q10, inserting the SIM & booting it - have it confirmed shown in the system on their end, w IMEI # & SIM's ICCID. THEN do the SIM swap, with them entering the K1's IMEI# into the system on their end BEFORE booting up the K1. Once the K1 checks in, they can now confirm that the line is provisioned for VoLTE & HD Voice. Run the test key sequence, and this time, it'll stay selected, and data is there when on voice call.

First time I changed phones WITHOUT going through VZW on a landline, only b/c I was worried that their not having the device yet would be their defensible position. Well, I just introduced three people (the tier 1 *****, the tier 2 tech, and his supervisor) at VZW to the KEYone, and they are pushing this up the line for more focus b/c they all agreed the package looked pretty damn sweet. Sad that even the tier 2 supervisor didn't have a clue about the K1.

Anyway, all's good. Follow above steps, and it should work.
    kbz1960 likes this.
    06-28-17 09:04 PM
    yes sorry I skipped stating that first step about how to actually get your Sim working correctly in the keyone.
    06-28-17 09:46 PM
    Thanks for your replies. I now realize that I need to get my phone set-up through Verizon first. None of the entries into the dialer pad brought up any different menus as in your screen shots. Mine just said "Welcome to Verizon Wireless. Your call cannot be completed as dialed."
    06-28-17 10:13 PM
    If anyone wants to try wifi calling test, download secure settings database app from the play store. You'll need to grant the app permissions via adb to change anything. It will give you the code when you try to change something. under global settings, change wfc_ims_enabled to 1. Then add a shortcut using quickshortcutmaker under the settings section to turn on wifi calling. Screenshots attached. Just fyi, change these settings at your own risk and a reboot will most likely reset everything.
    Attached Thumbnails Activate advanced calling - Verizon Wireless, what you need to know and do-screenshot_20170703-143330.jpg   Activate advanced calling - Verizon Wireless, what you need to know and do-screenshot_20170703-143303.jpg  
    FF22, pjjunior and Heliogabalus like this.
    07-03-17 02:07 PM
    I got my advanced calling services to work using the dial code above and activated the items as instructed above. I called Verizon prior to this and they said they provisioned the advanced calling feature to my phone however my advanced calling menu is still empty. I then did the Dial Code and it all works. Just to note. there is still nothing under advanced calling, however it all works now.
    07-07-17 09:57 PM
    im still facing major issues i did all this but now every call is on HD and its not clear is there a way to be able to surf the web and send emails while on the phone but the actual call shouldn't be hd?
    07-12-17 05:11 PM
    I did all this and got it to work. my issue now is that every call is HD is there a way to be able to surf and send emails while on a call without the actual call being HD?
    07-12-17 05:14 PM
    I think those other functions will work if you are on WiFi while on a standard call. text messages will not work until you end your call
    07-12-17 08:18 PM
    I did all this and got it to work. my issue now is that every call is HD is there a way to be able to surf and send emails while on a call without the actual call being HD?
    I just tested, and can definitely use data while on a phone call, with no WiFi connection. Are you saying you can't?
    07-12-17 08:33 PM
    Yes I could surf it is working but my phone calls end up being hd and it's not clear on my old blackberry I was able to do everything and the phone calls were still normal
    07-12-17 09:22 PM
    Is there a way that when I make a call it shouldn't convert to an hd call?
    07-12-17 09:24 PM
    Another question when I want to make a call I have to go onto the screen and dial it from there is there a way to dial from the keyboard?
    07-12-17 09:25 PM
    Yes I could surf it is working but my phone calls end up being hd and it's not clear on my old blackberry I was able to do everything and the phone calls were still normal
    So your complaint is call quality? That has nothing to do with the HD setting.
    kbz1960 likes this.
    07-12-17 09:53 PM
    Another question when I want to make a call I have to go onto the screen and dial it from there is there a way to dial from the keyboard?
    Yes, just start typing when on the dialpad screen.
    07-12-17 09:54 PM
    No if my hdvoice calling is off my phone calls are not on the hd network. Once I connect that I could surf the web but every phone call it said hd and that's not clear on my old blackberry I was able to do everything without the actual call being hd
    07-12-17 09:56 PM
    Doesn't go could be it's some setting but I can't find out
    07-12-17 10:01 PM
    No if my hdvoice calling is off my phone calls are not on the hd network. Once I connect that I could surf the web but every phone call it said hd and that's not clear on my old blackberry I was able to do everything without the actual call being hd
    I wish I could figure out what your issue is, but unfortunately it's not clear.
    kbz1960 likes this.
    07-12-17 10:02 PM
    what was your old blackberry you are referring to and what Network was it on? it sounds like you might be new to Verizon and how their network works.
    07-12-17 10:15 PM
    Verizon and this one is Verizon as well
    07-12-17 11:43 PM
199 ... 23456 ...