Just spoke with Verizon. Here are the steps you need to follow:

1. Call Verizon and ask customer service to provision the phone for advanced calling

2. Provide the following information
    Model : BBB 100-3
    Color : Black with silver trim (not sure why they need to know, but it was asked)
    Serial# : located in Settings --> About Phone --> Status. Scroll down to find your Serial #.

3. Wait, like everything else related to BB phones, of course Was told it will take 1-3 business days for them to provision the device on their network for this specific feature. Rep confirmed it's not a matter of IF they can, just WHEN they can do it, normally 24 hours from the reps previous experience.

The information will be sent to the 'Special Device Management Team' - they deal exclusively with phones that are 3rd party or direct from the manufacturer and being utilized on the Verizon network.

Hope this helps.

Or...

*#*#46368676#*#*
    then under "phone information" untick everything then re-tick everything
    then restart your phone

****EDIT - UPDATE***** - Verizon says Advanced Calling is not available on the KEYone. Surf and talk on WiFi only. Not sure why I was told otherwise, but it seemed very positive at first. Smh...rolling eyes.
    Last edited by nrb1988; 06-17-17 at 04:02 PM.
    fire6, NovaCar, zephyr613 and 11 others like this.
    06-12-17 04:21 PM
    Let us know how it works out.
    06-12-17 04:37 PM
    subscribed for updates
    06-12-17 04:41 PM
    There's no reason they shouldn't be able to provision the device. If it has all of the correct bands, which it does, then its just stubbornness/laziness to not provision the device correctly. I'd be giving them the "I'm happy to take my business elsewhere" line if they don't get this fixed correctly for you.
    06-12-17 05:23 PM
    Good luck. Mine arrives Thursday, so hoping you have luck and get it working before then.
    06-12-17 08:45 PM
    Just got off a chat with a Verizon rep:

Verizon: Thank you for contacting the Verizon Wireless Chat Team regarding your account. How can we help you today?

You: I'm trying to get HD Voice activated on my BlackBerry KeyOne. The setting is in the phone but it can't be activated, it's just grayed out.

Verizon: All representatives are currently assisting customers. You will be connected to the next available representative.

Verizon: Thank you for your continued patience. The next available representative will be with you shortly.

LEONARD: You have reached the right person to assist you with all of your verizon wireless questions and concerns!

LEONARD: It would be my pleasure to assist you with setting up HD voice!

LEONARD: May I ask to whom I have the pleasure of speaking with today?

You: rickeylime

LEONARD: Thank you rickeylime! It is wonderful to chat with you today!

You: Is that a setting that will be able to be changed?

LEONARD: Yep, I see that it is a feature on your account so you shouldnt be having problems with it. Ill look into this for you!

You: ok

LEONARD: May I ask if you have tried to restart your phone and try it again?

You: yes I have

You: It started with no option under Advanced Calling, after a restart the HD Voice option is there, it's just grayed out and not able to be selected.

You: I read online that the phone needs to be provisioned?

LEONARD: May I ask where you went in your phone to find that option?

You: settings>Advanced calling

You: under the Wireless&networks header

LEONARD: Thank you.

LEONARD: Have you ever used the HD voice feature before?

You: On my previous phone it was activated, Blackberry Priv

LEONARD: So I see on your account that your current blackberry was not originally a verizon device, so HD voice does not work on that device.

You: I bought it straight from blackberry, and it's meant to be used on the Verizon network, since it has all the correct bands. But correct, it wasn't purchased through Verizon.

You: Is provisioning the phone to enable Advance Calling an option?

LEONARD: One moment please, let me look into that for you.

You: ok

LEONARD: No, provisioning is actually just taking the phone completely off of the account. Only verizon 4g lte smartphones can use the HD voice. And even then, some smartphones dont have that capability.

You: Okay, thanks for your help and looking into it.

LEONARD: You are very welcome! Is there anything else I can assist you with today?

You: No, that's it.

LEONARD: Have a wonderful night!

LEONARD: Thank you for chatting with me today and being a valued Verizon customer. You can find answers to additional questions at vzw.com/support. Please click on the "X" or "End Chat" button to end this chat.
    Last edited by rickeylime; 06-12-17 at 09:38 PM.
    06-12-17 09:12 PM
    This is the downside of buying a non branded phone, all the premium options for Verizon don't work,
    kbz1960 likes this.
    06-12-17 10:21 PM
    06-12-17 10:53 PM
    Just called and no luck for me either. They did say they were talking about carrying BlackBerry phones in the future though...which doesn't help me at all in this situation.
    06-13-17 08:31 AM
    I guess if a person doesn't care about those features it'll work fine as long as you have a good signal.
    06-13-17 09:03 AM
    An interesting thread from AC

https://forums.androidcentral.com/sh...d.php?t=807391
    BigBadWulf likes this.
    06-13-17 10:27 AM
    I haven't experienced any of that on the KEYone except for the no WiFi calling and Advanced Calling. Everything else has been working flawlessly. I think the Advanced calling will be able to be activated at some point.
    06-13-17 10:57 AM
    I'm still waiting to hear back, will post their response asap
    06-13-17 11:14 AM
    has anyone tried dialer code *#*#46368676#*#* to see if VOLTE Provisioned and WIFI provisioned can be ticked or already ticked? The dialer code may be different on the CDMA version I will try tonight.
    kadakn01 likes this.
    06-13-17 11:17 AM
    I haven't experienced any of that on the KEYone except for the no WiFi calling and Advanced Calling. Everything else has been working flawlessly. I think the Advanced calling will be able to be activated at some point.
    I believe at some point they will activate it. It took several months for them to activate it on the Priv. I will be traveling again in Sept and staying at a friend's house in Minnesota. They have virtually no signal at their house and I can only make calls over WiFi. As of now, my Priv will work for WiFi calls as well as my iPhone. So, I'll more than likely wait until Verizon gets this feature added before I pull the trigger on it. Too many instances where I find myself needing calling and data at the same time.
    06-13-17 04:28 PM
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think HD Advanced Calling is required on vzw to surf and talk. I'm on vzw with a BlackBerry Classic which does not have HD advanced calling, but I can surf and talk. Doesn't HD advanced calling on vzw just provide better call quality?

Posted via CB10
    06-13-17 05:18 PM
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think HD Advanced Calling is required on vzw to surf and talk. I'm on vzw with a BlackBerry Classic which does not have HD advanced calling, but I can surf and talk. Doesn't HD advanced calling on vzw just provide better call quality?

Posted via CB10
    And you aren't calling and surfing with wifi available right? You are doing this solely on the Verizon network?
    06-13-17 07:08 PM
    got advanced calling working solely by messing with dialer codes. see the thread 100-2 working on verizon
    06-13-17 07:15 PM
    got advanced calling working solely by messing with dialer codes. see the thread 100-2 working on verizon
    Can you post the codes you used? I looked for the thread but couldn't find under the name you gave.
    06-13-17 07:32 PM
    code is *#*#46368676#*#*
    06-13-17 07:34 PM
    *#*#46368676#*#*
    then restart your phone
    06-13-17 07:35 PM
    *#*#46368676#*#*
    then restart your phone

Added to the OP
    ummie4 and jafobabe like this.
    06-13-17 08:34 PM
    I did have wifi on when I checked last time, so I did it again with only vzw connection. I was still able to talk and browse web sites on my Classic.

Posted via CB10
    06-13-17 09:20 PM
    *#*#46368676#*#*
    then restart your phone
    I can't get the WiFi Provisions to stay on
    06-14-17 10:13 AM
    I can't get the WiFi Provisions to stay on
    You can get HD calling but not WiFi calling right now.
    kadakn01 and zephyr613 like this.
    06-14-17 10:17 AM
199 123 ...