Just got update to ACG696 AT&T !
    12-19-19 07:05 PM
    Just got update to ACG696 AT&T !
    Yes. From a couple of weeks back.
    12-19-19 07:36 PM
    I don't understand why I get these updates so much later lol!
    12-19-19 08:35 PM
    I don't understand why I get these updates so much later lol!
    Be glad your are getting them at all.....Some have stop receiving updates all together.
    John Albert, tw820 and Sigewif like this.
    12-19-19 09:31 PM
    Is there an autoloader for the rest of us ? Some new security updates?
    12-23-19 11:50 AM
    Is there an autoloader for the rest of us ? Some new security updates?
    The problem is, it's not really intended for anyone else, so the modem software only comes with the global variant - which is generally the BBB100-1.

I did it jerry-rig something up, and can upload it if you are willing to give it a try.
    12-23-19 12:00 PM
    I love my KeyOne and I would like to use it for another year or two without worrying that it could be insecure. That's what I'm talking about the latest software. Thanks
    12-23-19 12:03 PM
    I love my KeyOne and I would like to use it for another year or two without worrying that it could be insecure. That's what I'm talking about the latest software. Thanks
    So, do you have a BBB100-1, and are willing to try it?
    12-23-19 12:05 PM
    Unfortunately it's BBB100-2, 8.1.0 version with ABY299
    12-23-19 12:12 PM
    So, do you have a BBB100-1, and are willing to try it?
    I have two units, one now dedicated to being a test unit.

I'm willing if you're interested.
    03-22-20 12:34 PM
    I have two units, one now dedicated to being a test unit.

I'm willing if you're interested.
    Cool. Give this a go. You should probably use the wipe method.

https://mega.nz/#!BUpWWCQR!JRpoLXOHz...ZceVcr0vTMfcmM
    03-22-20 03:43 PM

Thanks Conite. All done.

I don't really notice anything different. The Wi-Fi Calling menu seems to be active in the dialer app, which is a plus. Unfortunately still doesn't seem to work regardless.

Nonetheless, it works just fine. Thanks again!ACG696 update on AT&T-screenshot_20200322-182826.jpeg
    03-22-20 08:42 PM

Thanks conite

I tried the no-wipe method on my Keyone with PRD 63116-003. In this case, the phone app wouldn't open at all. It flashed open and closed quickly.

I then tried the Google Phone dialer from XDA. This opened fine until I gave it phone permission. With phone permission approved, it would crash like the default app. I was able to place one call by leaving the permission off until dialing was complete and the call connection was already in progress (permission prompted at this time, but the connection went through and stay connected before the app crashed).

So I then tried the full wipe method of the autoloader. Everything works perfectly now.

In both instances and with both the default and Google Dialer apps, I do not have any WIFI calling options available to me (even though I know it works with my carrier on my Key2 with the same SIM card)
    03-23-20 04:37 PM
    I do not have any WIFI calling options availing to me
    Did you have them before?
    03-23-20 04:40 PM
    Did you have them before?
    I didn't no (June Patch). I only bring it up because it appears for @Gundagordy to at least have the option available. I guess it depends on the carrier.
    03-23-20 04:41 PM
    I didn't no (June Patch). I only bring it up because it appears for @Gundagordy to at least have the option available. I guess it depends on the carrier.
    It definitely does as I've tried different SIM cards in my phone over the past few weeks and going through *#*#46368676#*#*, then phone information, different options that can be toggled on/off or some just greyed out. For some reason though, the Wi-Fi Calling is available to me using Freedom Mobile even though it fails to connect.

I've also noticed when I take a SIM card out, reboot the phone without a SIM, dial *#*#46368676#*#*, some of those greyed out options are now available. And if I put the SIM back in, they can be toggled on/off. But if reboot though, they disappear.
    03-25-20 12:32 AM