Okay, it's a minor issue and I found a workaround but it's still a problem. When I'm at work, different geographical location from home and I work in the DC metro area, my yahoo email doesn't work on hub.

When I'm around home, everything works fine. I take the train to work and the way there, if I send an email on Yahoo through Hub, it'll try to send but eventually I get the couldn't send message. But I can send and receive perfectly when I use the Yahoo mail app.

On my way back to work, when I get closer to home, it syncs back and all my yahoo emails from that day floods it.

Is it an issue with Hub or with Yahoo's servers or something else?
    10-14-18 07:45 AM
    Okay, it's a minor issue and I found a workaround but it's still a problem. When I'm at work, different geographical location from home and I work in the DC metro area, my yahoo email doesn't work on hub.

When I'm around home, everything works fine. I take the train to work and the way there, if I send an email on Yahoo through Hub, it'll try to send but eventually I get the couldn't send message. But I can send and receive perfectly when I use the Yahoo mail app.

On my way back to work, when I get closer to home, it syncs back and all my yahoo emails from that day floods it.

Is it an issue with Hub or with Yahoo's servers or something else?
    Change your sync time to 15 minutes or something.
    10-14-18 07:51 AM
    The sync time is set to 5 minutes but I'll change it to 15 minutes and see what happens.
    10-14-18 12:12 PM
    At my work I am unable to sync any email unless I use a VPN. You can also look at Yahoo email security settings. I had to change mine to get the hub to work with Yahoo.

Posted via CB10
    10-14-18 12:21 PM
    At my work I am unable to sync any email unless I use a VPN. You can also look at Yahoo email security settings. I had to change mine to get the hub to work with Yahoo.

Posted via CB10
    I forgot to add that at work, I'm not on wifi. What do you change in the security settings to get the hub to work with Yahoo?
    10-14-18 04:50 PM
    I solved my yahoo issues using the following information:

https://m.crackberry.com/unable-inte...ry-these-fixes

Cause #8 refers to the security issues. I don't know if that is your issue but there are other causes there that you can look at. The information I found there was very helpful.

Posted via CB10
    10-14-18 05:05 PM