I was playing around with the shortcut and I removed the Voicemail shortcut from W, and I wanted to move it to V but it seems there is no way to add Voicemail to the V shortcut?

I know other ways I can “add a contact” but is there really no way to get it back?
    08-23-17 03:27 PM
    I was playing around with the shortcut and I removed the Voicemail shortcut from W, and I wanted to move it to V but it seems there is no way to add Voicemail to the V shortcut?

I know other ways I can “add a contact” but is there really no way to get it back?
    Maybe...

Find an empty spot on a home screen and Press/hold on it. Hit the Gear/settings, Keyboard shortcuts, select a letter (W or V) Hit the "All shortcuts icon", Scroll and find Phone ones, first one in that line is Call Voicemail.

Does that work?
    Carjackd likes this.
    08-23-17 03:52 PM

go into your "keyboard shortcuts" list... select the "V" ---> Select "All Shortcuts" ---> select "Call Voicemail"

or if you have downloaded a visual voicemail app, just select that app.
    Brai7 likes this.
    08-23-17 05:52 PM
    i personally have my short press "V" set to bring down my notifications.. (cuz it looks like a downward arrow)
    FF22 likes this.
    08-23-17 05:55 PM
    go into your "keyboard shortcuts" list... select the "V" ---> Select "All Shortcuts" ---> select "Call Voicemail"

or if you have downloaded a visual voicemail app, just select that app.
    Thanks!!! That actually worked! Damn I was trying to figure it out for more than an hour! I still really need to learn more about this phone or Android for that matter!
    FF22 likes this.
    08-23-17 08:39 PM