Hi All..

Longtime Blackberry user here and I refuse to leave the BB Family.

I do have a issue and was hoping anyone to provide me some insights. The Home Key (circle) while navigation on Google and such, or even scrolling up, my FAT fingers somehow accidentally presses the Home Key by accident. Which exits me out of screen and brings me back to Home Page. Is there away to perhaps make the Home Key (circle) require a double click to go back to Home Page?
    06-18-17 12:26 PM
    I find myself doing the same when scrolling. would be a good solution, for now I just double click the recent app button (square) to return to what I was doing.
    FF22 likes this.
    06-18-17 12:28 PM
    Glad I am not the only one. Since there are a lot of Android developers out there, hopefully they find a solution and way to remap it or something.
    06-18-17 01:30 PM
    Perhaps it's not your FAT fingers As a longtime (since 1998) Blackberry user with the most recent being the BB10 Classic, I'm one week into the KEYone and regularly hit the Home key to navigate especially while compose email - a habit to operate the track pad. I'm working hard on retraining muscle memory.
    06-18-17 01:48 PM
    Hi All..

I do have a issue and was hoping anyone to provide me some insights. The Home Key (circle) while navigation on Google and such, or even scrolling up, my FAT fingers somehow accidentally presses the Home Key by accident. Which exits me out of screen and brings me back to Home Page. Is there away to perhaps make the Home Key (circle) require a double click to go back to Home Page?
    I have the same issue as well, I found a solution!
    On use the left or right area to scroll!
    06-18-17 01:51 PM
    I have the same issue as well, I found a solution!
    On use the left or right area to scroll!
    I do that, and I hit the back button very often. Lol.
    06-18-17 01:53 PM
    I believe the primary function (i. e. single touch) of the 3 Android keys are somehow "hard-coded", except for other gestures like touch-and-hold which I've seen some apps override.
    06-18-17 02:11 PM
    Very simple: use All in One Gestures to disable the capacitive buttons or change them to a long (1 sec) press.
    sag7392 likes this.
    06-18-17 05:01 PM
    Very simple: use All in One Gestures to disable the capacitive buttons or change them to a long (1 sec) press.
    Thanks for the reply. Are you referring to the All in One Gesture Android app?
    06-18-17 07:23 PM
    Thanks for the reply. Are you referring to the All in One Gesture Android app?
    Indeed!
    06-18-17 07:24 PM
    Perhaps it's not your FAT fingers As a longtime (since 1998) Blackberry user with the most recent being the BB10 Classic, I'm one week into the KEYone and regularly hit the Home key to navigate especially while compose email - a habit to operate the track pad. I'm working hard on retraining muscle memory.
    I upgraded to the KeyOne from the Classic, its a shame, the classic was a good phone but lacked in updates and some performance issues.

My problem is when I was typing, those R, T, Y characters are so closely placed to the Home Key causing me to exit out of screen so often. I wish TCL would have kept a trackpad and spaced out the Keyboard a bit more from the Home Key.
    06-18-17 07:26 PM
    Indeed!
    Thank you. Got it to work. I guess I had to first disable the Home Key for Single Tap "No Action" and turn on Long Press to "Home". Got it working!
    06-18-17 07:40 PM
    Hi All..

It takes some time to get used to for sure but not a bad idea. Would love this option too.
    06-18-17 07:47 PM
    Funny how it can be different for different people. My biggest mistake that I've been making daily is that when I want to hit the square capacitive key I end up opening the Crackberry App. Time will solve this issue!
    Attached Thumbnails Accidentally pressing Home Key (circle) to often...-screenshot_20170618-185604.jpg  
    DB911 likes this.
    06-18-17 08:02 PM