So the waiter accidentally spilled a bit of vinegar on my keypad. And while everything works perfectly.. i noticed that for the Space bar.. i need to press just a tad bit more for it to work.. if i just type the normal way i type when i press the other characters the space bar wont work.. need to add just a very very small pressure so that spacebar would work. Is there anything i can do to have this fix? it seems like a cleaning fix coz everything rather works.
    09-16-17 05:11 AM
    with other BlackBerrys, I've gotten maybe a little soda or something in the keys, where it doesn't damage the phone but makes keys a little sticky.

after a day or so of using it, the stickiness goes away. I also would use the corner of a paper, or a Post-It note, and the put it between the keys and frets on the keyboard to try and get off whatever residue was causing the stick.

I've never had a keyboard that stayed sticky for more than a couple days, so I think you'll be fine in a day or two
    09-16-17 05:45 AM
    The keys arent sticky. Vinegar dont have sugar in them.. so stickiness is out of the picture. and Vinegar is quite stronger than soda. Again going back.. it works fine except that i have to press slightly harder and its irritating because you gotta press the spacebar harder than the rest of the keys. and muscle memory wont do it that way. So i brought it now to the service center and they will check. My worry now is that the phone is the Indian limited edition version. i hope they fix it since its still the first batch which is made by TCL.
    09-16-17 07:44 AM