I can't access Locker without having a password on my device (which I don't). Can't we set a password just for that app alone? Having a secure app seems logical no?
    04-28-18 07:14 PM
    Having a device password on a device with things you want to keep secret by placing them in a Locker app seems logical, no? Not sure why you would want your device PARTIALLY protected. In any case, you might want to check other apps with locker capabilities if you don't want a device password but want one app to be locked.
    jope28 and velkod like this.
    04-28-18 07:51 PM
    Having a device password on a device with things you want to keep secret by placing them in a Locker app seems logical, no? Not sure why you would want your device PARTIALLY protected. In any case, you might want to check other apps with locker capabilities if you don't want a device password but want one app to be locked.
    Isn't that the point of locker? I'm in n out of my phone all the time, putting in a password each is annoying

Enter Locker, password protect the thing you want or need protecting. Otherwise my phone is good. Makes sense to me

Phone gets lost or stolen it gets locked n wiped.
    05-03-18 06:21 PM
    Isn't that the point of locker?
    The point of Locker is to keep your stuff protected. The process you're wanting is half-arsing it. Like I said, if you want to go that route, hit up Google Play. F-Stop gallery and plenty of other apps offer what you're looking for. You have a 'protected' folder with its own password and no device password if you wish that way.
    velkod likes this.
    05-03-18 06:40 PM
    Isn't that the point of locker? I'm in n out of my phone all the time, putting in a password each is annoying

Enter Locker, password protect the thing you want or need protecting. Otherwise my phone is good. Makes sense to me

Phone gets lost or stolen it gets locked n wiped.
    Use a PIN to protect start up, but then use your fingerprint for normal usage. Takes no time at all.
    velkod likes this.
    05-03-18 07:53 PM
    The point of Locker is to keep your stuff protected. The process you're wanting is half-arsing it. Like I said, if you want to go that route, hit up Google Play. F-Stop gallery and plenty of other apps offer what you're looking for. You have a 'protected' folder with its own password and no device password if you wish that way.
    Thanks B
    05-03-18 07:57 PM