10-15-19 10:33 AM
156 ... 567
tools
    Ok I'll try. Note that I'm using BBB100-7 india version. But in this thread I read that it should work on it, so I didn't mention it before.
    Thanks, I will redownload and try
    Update. The autoloader worked, did the same thing again, must be something wrong with Windows..
    BUT
    The bugs are still there, previously the fingerprint option from my settings disappeared after many days of "fingerprint hardware not available"
    The backlight keyboard isn't backlit anymore. I thought the update will fix all that but no
    09-28-19 01:35 AM
    Download autoloader to your PC and unzip it.

Turn off your device password, and then shut the phone off.

Once off, hold the power button and the down volume buttons at the same time, and within a few seconds you will see a service menu - this is fastboot mode.

Plug in the device to your computer.

Run the autoloader - either wipe or no-wipe .bat file.
    Thanks for this. I loaded it no-wipe from a Linux machine to my Silver KeyONE PRD-63116-001. The phone has had numerous quirks, including making me reboot frequently to get text messages to work and slow-to-wake from screen lock, even though I clear app cache. Running the autoloader was successful but quirks remain.

Before just taking a hammer to it, I thought I'd factory reset or run the autoloader with the wipe script. Would autoloader, ABY299 over itself, be the way to go?
    10-06-19 11:52 AM
    Thanks for this. I loaded it no-wipe from a Linux machine to my Silver KeyONE PRD-63116-001. The phone has had numerous quirks, including making me reboot frequently to get text messages to work and slow-to-wake from screen lock, even though I clear app cache. Running the autoloader was successful but quirks remain.

Before just taking a hammer to it, I thought I'd factory reset or run the autoloader with the wipe script. Would autoloader, ABY299 over itself, be the way to go?
    Probably the easiest to use the wipe autoloader over itself, sure.
    10-06-19 11:53 AM
    Thanks.
    10-06-19 11:59 AM
    Hi there, I'm still running ABP244 on my KeyOne and was hoping to update to this version but my phone won't allow me to do an OTA (it says I have the latest version--I'm running BBB100-7 India version). I tried downloading the autoloader but nothing happens when I click on the link; I just a ring around the "M" logo and then it redirects to the Mega homepage. Has the autoloader been taken down?ABY299 autoloader for KEYone (June patch)-20191015_105029.jpg
    10-15-19 09:58 AM
    Hi there, I'm still running ABP244 on my KeyOne and was hoping to update to this version but my phone won't allow me to do an OTA (it says I have the latest version--I'm running BBB100-7 India version). I tried downloading the autoloader but nothing happens when I click on the link; I just a ring around the "M" logo and then it redirects to the Mega homepage. Has the autoloader been taken down?Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20191015_105029.jpg 
Views:	5 
Size:	260.9 KB 
ID:	446468
    Link is good. Try another PC browser.
    10-15-19 10:33 AM
156 ... 567