Hi Conite - I installed the update. Problem is that I can't get the phone to turn on. It opens up on fast boot mode. When I press on "continue the bootup" - it just goes back to the fastboot screen. Is there something else I should be doing?
    07-14-19 05:49 PM
    Hi Conite - I installed the update. Problem is that I can't get the phone to turn on. It opens up on fast boot mode. When I press on "continue the bootup" - it just goes back to the fastboot screen. Is there something else I should be doing?
    Run the autoloader again.

You may want to download the autoloader again - may have a bad connection.
    07-14-19 07:50 PM
    Run the autoloader again.

You may want to download the autoloader again - may have a bad connection.
    Tried that once - I will try again> Thanks
    07-14-19 09:29 PM
    No wipe loader worked without a hitch. Thank you again for doing what TCL should be.

I'm just curious though as to who actually is paying for the updates? Is it TCL or the telcos (and their ******** amount of variants).

If it is TCL, why haven't they pushed it for the NA unlocked K1? Why is Telus and Rogers so special they get an update???
    07-15-19 08:38 AM
    No wipe loader worked without a hitch. Thank you again for doing what TCL should be.

I'm just curious though as to who actually is paying for the updates? Is it TCL or the telcos (and their ******** amount of variants).

If it is TCL, why haven't they pushed it for the NA unlocked K1? Why is Telus and Rogers so special they get an update???
    TCL pays for the updates, but contract with carriers to provide varying levels of support.
    07-15-19 09:07 AM
    Hi Conite - I had no joy in downloading the auto loader again and reinstalling - still stuck on the fastboot screen. Any recommendations?
    07-15-19 01:38 PM
    Hi Conite - I had no joy in downloading the auto loader again and reinstalling - still stuck on the fastboot screen. Any recommendations?
    Use the wipe option this time.
    07-15-19 02:22 PM
    I am going to try it with another laptop. What should happen once the download is complete? Does it turn off or if it is in fastboot mode should I go No. 4 and turn the device off and reboot using the power button?
    07-15-19 02:32 PM
    I am going to try it with another laptop. What should happen once the download is complete? Does it turn off or if it is in fastboot mode should I go No. 4 and turn the device off and reboot using the power button?
    It will simply reboot by itself and work normally. I suspect you have a bad cable or USB port.
    07-15-19 02:35 PM
    Could be - hence the change to another computer. The cable should be good. Will let you know what happens.
    07-15-19 02:39 PM
    Could be - hence the change to another computer. The cable should be good. Will let you know what happens.
    One thing for sure is that you can rule out any problems with the autoloader itself.
    07-15-19 02:41 PM
    That did the trick, Conite - changed computer, cable too. Thanks for your help as always.
    07-15-19 03:00 PM
    That did the trick, Conite - changed computer, cable too. Thanks for your help as always.
    Phew. Glad it got sorted out.
    07-15-19 04:24 PM
    well, since Bell isn't doing anything I will try the automaker for the first time tonight, cheers to the folks who make it
    07-16-19 06:34 PM
    Hello Conite, will the bat script work on my pre production PRD-63116-701 ?
    Or do I need the universal autoloader?
    07-30-19 08:44 PM
    Hello Conite, will the bat script work on my pre production PRD-63116-701 ?
    Or do I need the universal autoloader?
    This is a universal autoloader. And yes, you run it from the bat file.
    TX3 likes this.
    07-30-19 10:46 PM
    updated...used an autoloader(wipe.bat file.) for first time..
    done successfully but clean wipe all my data becomes a new one , next time no-wipe .bat file be better
    07-31-19 04:34 AM
    I'm pretty technical in general, but am not that interested in learning to support Android. Can someone (Conite?) just tell me how using an autoloader will affect my AT&T locked KEYone?

Posted with my trusty Z10
    07-31-19 09:22 AM
    I'm pretty technical in general, but am not that interested in learning to support Android. Can someone (Conite?) just tell me how using an autoloader will affect my AT&T locked KEYone?

Posted with my trusty Z10
    If you have PRD-63116-036 (AT&T-branded Space Black variant), you can't use an autoloader. You are the only one to get updates from AT&T directly.

They currently are on the June patch however (ABX992), with July sitting on the server almost ready to go.
    07-31-19 10:04 AM
    If you have PRD-63116-036 (AT&T-branded Space Black variant), you can't use an autoloader. You are the only one to get updates from AT&T directly.

They currently are on the June patch however (ABX992), with July sitting on the server almost ready to go.
    Thanks! Just what needed to know. My phone downloaded but won't install the June patch. I've done everything possible with cache and settings, including working with Tier 2 AT&T support, so the next step is a factory reset.

Given the uncertainty of AT&T patches beyond next month, I was wondering if I should use an autoloader instead of performing a factory reset. You've answered my question. I assume the same would be true even if I unlocked my phone, is that correct?
    07-31-19 10:15 AM
    Thanks! Just what needed to know. My phone downloaded but won't install the June patch. I've done everything possible with cache and settings, including working with Tier 2 AT&T support, so the next step is a factory reset.

Given the uncertainty of AT&T patches beyond next month, I was wondering if I should use an autoloader instead of performing a factory reset. You've answered my question. I assume the same would be true even if I unlocked my phone, is that correct?
    That is correct. But I have another solution for you. I'll continue over DM.
    07-31-19 10:24 AM
    I've actually never had a problem with either. Regardless, I'd start with the no-wipe option.
    Will all data, photos, settings, HUB mail remain intact using the "no-wipe bat" script? Any re-configuration required after running it?
    08-01-19 07:20 AM
    Will all data, photos, settings, HUB mail remain intact using the "no-wipe bat" script? Any re-configuration required after running it?
    Just like an OTA update.
    08-01-19 07:22 AM
    Thanks @conite!!! Just ran this autoloader, no wipe. Worked without a hitch. Beautiful.
    08-02-19 09:23 AM
    Thanks @conite!!! Just ran this autoloader, no wipe. Worked without a hitch. Beautiful.
    A 15 minute hit of dopamine, and then we're desperate for the next update. Lol.
    08-02-19 09:25 AM
235 12345 ...