I'm in the UK with an unlocked BBB100-2 model and the above update was downloaded automatically but then I received the attached error 'couldn't download update file corrupted, try to download a new file'... Anyone else have this problem? Rebooted my phone but the problem still exists...ABP819 Download Corrupt Error...-notable-00010.jpeg
    02-20-19 02:41 AM
    Just ordered an iPhone... Will miss the physical keyboard but I have had enough of this, just need my tech to work...
    02-20-19 06:43 AM
    I'm in the UK with an unlocked BBB100-2 model and the above update was downloaded automatically but then I received the attached error 'couldn't download update file corrupted, try to download a new file'... Anyone else have this problem? Rebooted my phone but the problem still exists...Click image for larger version. 

Name:	NOTABLE-00010.jpeg 
Views:	56 
Size:	27.2 KB 
ID:	443094
    Clear Play Services cache. Then reboot.

You had a poor connection, and the file didn't authenticate against the hash.
    Grungni likes this.
    02-20-19 07:46 AM
    Thanks for your post... Cleared the cache and rebooted... Same issue... Will have to use a rebuild tool yet again I guess... This gets old very quickly... I have persevered with the PRIV (awful) and gave BlackBerry Mobile one last chance with the KeyOne... Have loved the phone however I use it for business and have little time to rebuild my phone everytime there is an update... Guess I'll just go with what works... :-(
    02-20-19 08:01 AM
    Hi. Why not download the mobile upgrade tool and update from that. I use it to get updates but the only downside it wipes the phone. I am in the UK and as you know updates are slow.
    Grungni likes this.
    02-20-19 09:38 AM
    Hi. Why not download the mobile upgrade tool and update from that. I use it to get updates but the only downside it wipes the phone. I am in the UK and as you know updates are slow.
    Yeah, that's what I am going to have to do... It's not the first time I have had to do it and I have had enough now... I am self employed and need a phone that works not a phone that gives me extra work to do... I think I will wipe it and sell the phone if I can once my iPhone arrives... :-(
    02-20-19 09:52 AM
    maybe click on try again lol
    02-20-19 10:17 AM
    Yeah, that's what I am going to have to do... It's not the first time I have had to do it and I have had enough now... I am self employed and need a phone that works not a phone that gives me extra work to do... I think I will wipe it and sell the phone if I can once my iPhone arrives... :-(
    I don't know why that is happening. I have not had a bad OTA update on my KEYᵒⁿᵉ since launch in May of 2017. Not to say it can't happen occasionally.
    Grungni likes this.
    02-20-19 10:32 AM
    I don't know why that is happening. I have not had a bad OTA update on my KEYᵒⁿᵉ since launch in May of 2017. Not to say it can't happen occasionally.
    It's just my luck... I have been pleased with the phone but have had issues with updates ever since the conclusion of the Oreo beta where I got left behind... I used an autoloader to get back on track and thought all was good until this issue... Thanks all for your comments and help, much appreciated...
    02-20-19 10:42 AM
    I am back from 2 months iPhone experience and have to say that KeyOne is much better, I simply love this device. I have iPhone in my laptop case and didn't turn it on since my K1 arrived from repair (broken screen).

As for upgrades - I use those autoloaders and it works without wiping data.

I am selfemployed as well, also using my K1 for communication with AirBnb guests, Waze everywhere I go, no issues.
    02-20-19 04:21 PM
    Sorry to hear you are leaving BB for iPhone. I do not mind a wipe as it clears any bugs the phone has picked up. Admittedly I do not have alot of apps. I usually do my upgrades on a Sunday when I have more free time.
    02-21-19 08:05 AM