I just received this update on BBB100-7 PRD-63764-001. Didn't see it listed on the TCL site and everyone else is talking about ABP306.

ABP244 for BBB100-7-47079.jpg

Anyone else get this?
    01-30-19 07:32 AM
    Do you have the India or the Indonesia BBB100-7?
    01-30-19 07:56 AM
    india
    01-30-19 08:11 AM
    I just downloaded it don't know which version I have in my hands at this time. just got it yesterday ordered from amazon KEYone limited black edition thought it was the black edition for us but it's not. Seems to be updated though. I'm in the US
    01-30-19 08:43 AM
    I just downloaded it don't know which version I have in my hands at this time. just got it yesterday ordered from amazon KEYone limited black edition thought it was the black edition for us but it's not. Seems to be updated though. I'm in the US
    Type *#837837# into your phone dialer.
    01-30-19 09:28 AM
    bbb100-7
    ABP244
    PRD-63764-001
    PRD-63764-001
    01-30-19 09:34 AM
    bbb100-7
    ABP244
    PRD-63764-001
    PRD-63764-001
    So you have the Indian version.

The supported bands are the same as the US model, so you'll be fine.
    Egonzalez1978 likes this.
    01-30-19 10:28 AM
    Thanks, would you know anything about getting wifi calling to work under the mint mobile network ??
    01-30-19 10:33 AM
    Rectangular icons are gone
    01-30-19 10:43 AM
    The new icon are not bad. I use the pixel icon pack.
    01-30-19 11:49 AM
    My K1BE just updated to ABP244 as well, I am in Jamaica if that matters
    01-30-19 10:23 PM
    TIM.IT banner at startup after the update. Weird but coincidentally now my apn keeps changing to TIM and unable to add Jionet as my default APN. Am on international roaming and without a network. Am from india and currently in Dubai on visit with roaming service activated but now the network has crashed and no connectivity what so ever. I got an update last night and that seemed to have caused all the unwanted issues. I have been using BBK1 for almost a year and a half and loving it more than ever. Any solutions from our masterminds @ CB to get me back to prev version ?? Please help.
    Last edited by Mohammed Suneer Hussain; 01-31-19 at 07:51 AM.
    01-31-19 04:05 AM
    I just had the update pushed yesterday. Noticed the change in icons, everything else seemed as normal... however today I discovered the quick-launch for the camera by double-tapping the power button doesn't work. Until today I didn't realize how reliant I'd become on it.

Will the pain of losing a true BlackBerry OS ever stop?! Lol.
    02-01-19 12:04 AM
    hi there.
    After update pushed yesterday the double-tapping of power key is activating call to emergeny number 112. I miss previous setting of quick lunch the camera. Please help to switch camera function back?
    02-01-19 05:05 PM
    hi there.
    After update pushed yesterday the double-tapping of power key is activating call to emergeny number 112. I miss previous setting of quick lunch the camera. Please help to switch camera function back?
    I think that's a new law.
    02-01-19 09:28 PM
    I have the same update, but I'm not in india or on an india sim at all. In im the states and on a US phone plan but travel all over the EU. this is the biggest bone head change ever. i want to change this back now or im getting rid of this phone. to many times im pressing buttons or just working and i have to explain why i just called emergency number.

THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE BLACKBERRY!
    02-05-19 10:33 AM
    I have the same update, but I'm not in india or on an india sim at all. In im the states and on a US phone plan but travel all over the EU. this is the biggest bone head change ever. i want to change this back now or im getting rid of this phone. to many times im pressing buttons or just working and i have to explain why i just called emergency number.

THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE BLACKBERRY!
    You bought an Indian device. It is an Indian LAW. Not sure how you can be mad about that.
    02-05-19 07:24 PM
    You bought an Indian device. It is an Indian LAW. Not sure how you can be mad about that.
    I dont see any of my chinese manufactured devices getting all upitdy.

Besides where it was made has no bearing on the country you live in. Products dont make it into any country unless it conforms to their laws. not the other way around.
    02-05-19 08:20 PM

Besides where it was made has no bearing on the country you live in. Products dont make it into any country unless it conforms to their laws. not the other way around.
    For whatever reason, TCL thought it best to handcuff (sub)variants to the region and/or carrier where they were sold. In short, you can take the phone out of India, but you can't take the India out of the phone. Another example, were you to buy one from a Canadian carrier and use it in the United States or Europe or wherever, you would still get updates from the Canadian carrier's schedule, since each one up here gets a unique subvariant.
    02-05-19 08:31 PM

It's not where it was made. It's where it was made FOR.

The BBB100-7 was specifically made for the Indian market, and complies with Indian law.

If you choose to export the device to another market, that's on you.
    02-05-19 09:01 PM
    It's not where it was made. It's where it was made FOR.

The BBB100-7 was specifically made for the Indian market, and complies with Indian law.

If you choose to export the device to another market, that's on you.
    Um if it was made for the indian market why was it marketed in the states? and sold in the states? last i checked that huge black edition campaign in the states was for the states NOT india.

try again.
    02-05-19 09:08 PM
    Um if it was made for the indian market why was it marketed in the states? and sold in the states? last i checked that huge black edition campaign in the states was for the states NOT india.

try again.
    The BBB100-7 was NEVER marketed in the states, and NEVER sold through official channels.

The States have their own black edition model.

You can't stop resellers though. They can import and sell whatever the heck they feel like.

I can get you a BlackBerry Evolve here that doesn't even work in North America.
    02-05-19 09:12 PM
    The BBB100-7 was NEVER marketed in the states, and NEVER sold through official channels.

You can't stop resellers though. They can import and sell whatever the heck they feel like.
    LOL YES IT WAS. And it was sold right throught the main website of blackberry with links straight to amazon for purchase. dude comon... please.
    02-05-19 09:13 PM
    LOL YES IT WAS. And it was sold right throught the main website of blackberry with links straight to amazon for purchase. dude comon... please.
    Nope. It was another model - not the BBB100-7.

It was the BBB100-1.
    02-05-19 09:14 PM
    Nope. It was another model - not the BBB100-7.

It was the BBB100-1.
    yea your right. i totally didnt go through the blackberry store and find this phone. Didnt follow the links and buy it. Didnt see all the advertising for the black edition keyone.
    02-05-19 09:17 PM
32 12