All,

These are getting harder to reliably come by but this has been validated by 2 people including myself so I thought I'd post. This is the December patch released for Sprint. I built and uploaded a Verizon version of the loader that appears to be working for me. USE AT YOUR OWN RISK. If you need to rollback you can use the ABD574 autoloader for the previous Verizon patch.

Don't use unless you are using VERIZON CDMA KeyOne! As always, use at your own risk and let me know if you have any questions. Thanks!
    Link: temporarily pulled to test issues.

As always, wipe and no/wipe included.

Instructions for first-time flashers:

Remove any screen lock from your device first.
    Download the zip file in the OP. Extract it. Turn off your phone. Press and hold power and volume down until you see the blackberry bootloader screen. Plug in your phone to your computer. Open a command prompt in the folder you extracted the downloaded file (In the folder, hold ctl, shift, then right click and you should see "open command prompt (or powershell) window from here). Then type flashall.bat and press enter.

This is all presuming you are using Windows. This will do a wipe (if you selected wipe script) and install the new version. Let me know if you have any questions. If you are on a mac/linux run the .sh scripts in terminal (make sure you are running as admin and again that your screen lock passwords are completely removed).

IF YOU HAVE ANY ISSUES, THIS IS THE LINK TO THE AUTOLOADER TO THE LATEST OFFICIAL NOUGAT BUILD FOR CDMA PRD-63118-001 (ABD564). https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid...63190603892668
    Last edited by jcrutchvt2010; 01-08-19 at 09:48 PM.
    thurask likes this.
    01-05-19 06:49 PM
    OP updated with link. Let me know any feedback or if you need any help. Thanks!
    01-05-19 07:59 PM
    Didn't work for me. The phone just said "No Service". I wasn't even able to pull up the cellular network options. Attempting to nowipe downgrade to AAY819 now. Might have to wipe phone.
    01-05-19 11:44 PM
    Well, I certainly wasn't expecting this! I tried downgrading to both AAY819 and ABA693. Both got stuck at the fastboot screen after being loaded. I then tried a full wipe with ABA693 and it still got stuck at the fastboot screen. I then tried Mobile Upgrade Q and that also got stuck at the fastboot screen. I then tried a full wipe with ABL766 and this will at least boot up in Android, but I can't connect to the network. My phone is effectively bricked. =( Anyone else ever run into this?
    01-06-19 12:54 AM
    So were you on a working version before flashing this? If so, which build?
    01-06-19 07:53 AM
    ABD564 should be the latest available nougat build for anyone on Verizon with PRD-63118-001 (https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid...63190603892668). You can try flashing just a modem from that but I haven't seen that issue with this build on vzw. You can try fastboot flash modem non-hlos-usa.bin from an earlier version or use the link above for the autoloader for CDMA KeyOne latest official version to set you right).
    Last edited by jcrutchvt2010; 01-06-19 at 10:54 AM.
    01-06-19 07:58 AM
    Hey, thanks for looking out. I'll try this tomorrow when I get time. Though I have no experience with fastboot, so that will be interesting.
    01-06-19 08:15 PM
    Sure anytime. If you have any questions let me know I'll be glad to help!
    01-07-19 08:44 AM
    Flashing the modem from ABD564 appears to have been a success! The phone tells me I'm connected to Verizon, and "LTE/CDMA" reappeared in my cellular network settings. Unfortunately, I won't have time to really test that the network connection is working until later, but I suspect all is well. Thanks again!
    I sure wish I hadn't panicked and wiped my phone earlier. I learned the hard way that my phone wasn't as backed up as I thought. Which, of course, is all my fault. Lesson learned.
    jcrutchvt2010 likes this.
    01-07-19 02:11 PM
    Planning to flash but a bit worried about bibbula experience. 🙄
    01-07-19 07:40 PM
    Planning to flash but a bit worried about bibbula experience.
    Much of my pain was self inflicted. I will highly recommend taking non-hlos-usa.bin from ABD564 and overwriting the one in ABL766 before flashing. Then all should be well. Now that I have the Verizon modem file, it's actually running pretty well.
    jcrutchvt2010 likes this.
    01-07-19 07:53 PM
    Much of my pain was self inflicted. I will highly recommend taking non-hlos-usa.bin from ABD564 and overwriting the one in ABL766 before flashing. Then all should be well. Now that I have the Verizon modem file, it's actually running pretty well.
    Glad you are back in business. I'll re-upload the loader with the modem from ABD564 so others don't have to do the same. Thanks much for testing.
    01-07-19 08:38 PM
    OP updated with a link to the verified autoloader with modem from ABD564. The rest is pure ABL766.
    01-08-19 08:50 AM
    Stop the show! I can neither receive nor send phone calls. Phone app is totally unusable. It looks like it's attempting to dial, but it gets stuck on "Dialing...". If I end the call, then go back into the phone app, it still thinks it's on a call. I have to reboot the phone to try another call. I can't even call in to check my voicemail.
    Since I seem to be unable to downgrade, I'll highly recommend Verizon users not attempt this and just wait for a proper Verizon build.
    01-08-19 01:10 PM
    Some of the Verizon users who updated to Oreo said they were able to successfully downgrade to Nougat. I think that's going to be the next thing I attempt.
    01-08-19 01:12 PM
    Some of the Verizon users who updated to Oreo said they were able to successfully downgrade to Nougat. I think that's going to be the next thing I attempt.
    Oh, I really am out of it. There's an UNOFFICIAL Oreo update for the Verizon KeyOne?
    01-08-19 02:34 PM
    Oh, I really am out of it. There's an UNOFFICIAL Oreo update for the Verizon KeyOne?
    No no no. Some tried it, noticed they didn't have a network connection, and then were able to downgrade non-destructively. The reason I'm thinking about doing this is that I'm in some sort of bizarre jail where I can't downgrade to the last VZW-specific build. My thinking is that upgrading to Oreo will get me out of that, and then I can downgrade. This is more than a little bit of a hail mary. Don't try any of this at home, kids.
    FF22 likes this.
    01-08-19 03:07 PM
    So, I tried installing Oreo ABL693. It installed and booted up, but as expected, no connectivity to Verizon. I figured this meant I had broken out of ABL766 jail, so I tried downgrading to ABD564. No dice. Still got stuck on the fastboot menu. I then proceeded to start mixing and matching files from different versions to see if I could get myself a build that worked and allowed me to make calls. What I have to show for that effort is a completely bricked phone. It won't even boot to the fastboot menu. The LED just blinks white. LOL. Whoops! I pay for that total protection from Verizon, so I might try to get them to accept a warranty return. We'll see.
    I'm tired of messing around, so I'm firmly back on my Priv now. I gotta tell ya, I forgot how great the screen on the Priv is. It's an old phone and the battery isn't much good anymore, so I bought an external battery to take with me. Good enough for now.
    Anyway, I appreciate your efforts here, @Crutchvt2010, but I can't recommend this build for anyone. I'll be picking up a K2 LE soon and hopefully won't have to worry about updates being withheld anymore. *knocks on wood*
    01-08-19 08:25 PM
    Hmm odd. I wish I'd seen your post about the oreo upgrade as I did the same with my CDMA keyone and was dead in the water for awhile. My fix was to flash this sprint loader which allowed it to boot again. Then flash back to ABD to finally get it back to stock official. I'll pull the link for now until I can do more testing on my own.
    01-08-19 09:47 PM