See Title?
    11-29-18 04:55 PM
    See Title?
    Actually that was in the last update. You can adjust the keyboard brightness.
    11-29-18 04:58 PM
    Actually that was in the last update. You can adjust the keyboard brightness.
    But there is an off and on toggle. Toggling automatic adjusting off lets you change the keyboard brightness. Toggling it on doesnt do anything with the brightness of the keyboard, no matter what light conditions.
    11-29-18 05:56 PM
    But there is an off and on toggle. Toggling automatic adjusting off lets you change the keyboard brightness. Toggling it on doesnt do anything with the brightness of the keyboard, no matter what light conditions.
    That too was in the last update, and by "last update" I'm referring to this version:
    11-30-18 05:45 AM
    That too was in the last update, and by "last update" I'm referring to this version:
    https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...8fcd443aab.jpg
    Well i am currently on ABJ879, which should be newer.

If i set the "Automatic optimise backlight brightness" to on, the keyboard and navigation bar buttons are either full on or off. there are no steps in between like suggested in the description of it.

if i disable the "Automatic optimise backlight brightness" option, i can manually set a value for the backlight brightness, but it won't adjust and stay always the same like this, and i would like to have a different brightness at night/evening than maybe during the day.
    11-30-18 08:31 AM
    Well i am currently on ABJ879, which should be newer.

If i set the "Automatic optimise backlight brightness" to on, the keyboard and navigation bar buttons are either full on or off. there are no steps in between like suggested in the description of it.

if i disable the "Automatic optimise backlight brightness" option, i can manually set a value for the backlight brightness, but it won't adjust and stay always the same like this, and i would like to have a different brightness at night/evening than maybe during the day.
    This happens to me as well. From ABD and ABJ, i've tested to see if the brightness changes at all in different lighting conditions and it's always on full brightness, regardless of light.

I currently manually keep both on the dimmest setting.

There's also an issue where rebooting the phone ignores any of your settings regarding kb/nav button lights and both reboot to maximum brightness AND the keyboard led stays on even when the screen goes to sleep.

The only fix is to go back into settings and change the slider levels again.
    12-01-18 06:11 PM
    just like when you go to the Mercedes dealer to complain something doesn't work... they tell you, "it's a feature"
    12-01-18 08:28 PM