First time blackberry owner with a keyone. I switched from iOS after 5 or so years

I really want the ability to automatically disable notifications from my work accounts during normal business hours or while I'm physically at the office

I use Hub and know that I can manually go in and stop them, but that requires me to remember to re-enable them

I would like to do the same for my BB calendar as well.

Any ideas?
    06-05-17 05:58 PM
    Conite will probably know, I've used Blackberry forever but to be honest I've never tried to do that so I don't know but when I'm not driving I'll be sure to look and get back with you
    06-05-17 06:10 PM
    First time blackberry owner with a keyone. I switched from iOS after 5 or so years

I really want the ability to automatically disable notifications from my work accounts during normal business hours or while I'm physically at the office

I use Hub and know that I can manually go in and stop them, but that requires me to remember to re-enable them

I would like to do the same for my BB calendar as well.

Any ideas?
    I believe you are in need of "Meeting Mode" ... I am not sure of the depth of customizability with it (like Hub notifications), but I know that with "Meeting Mode" if you are "busy" the phone will automatically switch to vibrate/silent during your event.

Maybe you can make your phone "mute" so it doesn't vibrate or make any sounds (just blinking LED) during your work hours.
    06-05-17 06:10 PM
    I wonder if there are customizable "Sound Profiles" we can toggle between when we are at work. THAT would solve your issue AND my issue because I don't like how the "Ring Volume" shortcut toggles between, Vibrate, Mute, and Normal... i'd just like it to toggle between Vibrate and Normal.. I never use Mute.
    06-05-17 06:13 PM