Based on recursor's post I too submitted a ticket with the support team via the support centre app. Been going back and forth with them exchanging information so far.
    12-04-18 03:38 PM
    I also have PRD 63116-039 and currently ABD796...
    12-06-18 08:52 PM
    I'm on ABG360 on my AT&T K1
    ABL183 is available according to AT&T though.
    Last edited by steveo314; 12-07-18 at 04:31 PM.
    12-06-18 11:35 PM
    Ticket with Blackberry Mobile Care still open. They still can't provide a timeline on when PRD 63116-039 will be upgraded from ABD796. Still proudly rocking my July 1st, 2018 security level Keyone. Paid $699 CAD + tx back in Nov. 2017. But ultimately no one holds them accountable so you can be sure this same conversation will occur about the K2, K3, etc.
    12-17-18 10:13 AM
    Ticket with Blackberry Mobile Care still open. They still can't provide a timeline on when PRD 63116-039 will be upgraded from ABD796. Still proudly rocking my July 1st, 2018 security level Keyone. Paid $699 CAD + tx back in Nov. 2017. But ultimately no one holds them accountable so you can be sure this same conversation will occur about the K2, K3, etc.
    For the 5 percenters that get stuck on old builds (for whatever reason), you can take matters into your own hands and be up and running with a no-wipe autoloader in a matter of minutes - less than the time to post here or send a support ticket.
    12-17-18 10:47 AM
    For the 5 percenters that get stuck on old builds (for whatever reason), you can take matters into your own hands and be up and running with a no-wipe autoloader in a matter of minutes - less than the time to post here or send a support ticket.
    That is not a officially sanctioned manner to solve my problem. They should be made aware of the problem and address it. Responding in the manner that you did doesn't help anyone, and is part of the problem.
    12-17-18 01:10 PM
    That is not a officially sanctioned manner to solve my problem. They should be made aware of the problem and address it. Responding in the manner that you did doesn't help anyone, and is part of the problem.
    You can sit there for months to make a point then, if it makes you feel better.

I, on the other hand, am admittedly selfish, and solve my own problems when I can.

Official or not, BBMo devices have root of trust, and can only load official software anyway. It's perfectly safe.
    12-17-18 01:27 PM
    You can sit there for months to make a point then, if it makes you feel better.

I, on the other hand, am admittedly selfish, and solve my own problems when I can.

Official or not, BBMo devices have root of trust, and can only load official software anyway. It's perfectly safe.
    Again you are misidentifying the problem. My individual phone, or anyone else's for that matter is not the issue here. It's a problem with an entire PRD sku subset. Like I said, your solution solves a problem not being discussed in this thread.
    12-17-18 01:41 PM
    Again you are misidentifying the problem. My individual phone, or anyone else's for that matter is not the issue here. It's a problem with an entire PRD sku subset. Like I said, your solution solves a problem not being discussed in this thread.
    I suspect the OP is more concerned about not receiving the update rather than the well-being of all those sharing his particular PRD.

I would think an immediate solution to the problem is very much in line with the topic of the thread.
    12-17-18 01:53 PM
    I've got a ticket with them over the notification issues.
    12-17-18 10:04 PM
    I am still on ABD796 on my KEYone. This is getting ridiculous.
    12-31-18 12:27 PM
    I am still on ABD796 on my KEYone. This is getting ridiculous.
    If you haven't done so already I suggest you open a ticket via the Support Centre app and use the feedback option to report a problem. The more the merrier.
    12-31-18 02:58 PM
    Assuming you have access to a Microsoft Windows PC and can find the right mobile upgrade tool for BlackBerry from TCL.

But no direct download update files seem to exist. Just external autoloaders.
    01-02-19 04:40 AM
    If you haven't done so already I suggest you open a ticket via the Support Centre app and use the feedback option to report a problem. The more the merrier.
    I have opened up multiple tickets. I was finally told that an update would be coming in December for PRD-63118-001. It is now January.
    Last edited by Emaderton3; 01-02-19 at 05:44 AM.
    01-02-19 05:27 AM
    Assuming you have access to a Microsoft Windows PC and can find the right mobile upgrade tool for BlackBerry from TCL.

But no direct download update files seem to exist. Just external autoloaders.
    What does "external autoloaders" even mean? Sure they are put "assembled" by members of the community using TCL server files, but only official software can install on a BlackBerry device.
    01-02-19 11:36 AM
    What does "external autoloaders" even mean? Sure they are put "assembled" by members of the community using TCL server files, but only official software can install on a BlackBerry device.
    External = via MS Windows.

TCL server files do not appear to be available to Blackberry Androids including KeyOne in any more direct manner.

TCL support for Blackberry Android seems to be virtually non-existent at least from the pages viewable from outside TCL
    Last edited by nevilleadaniels; 01-02-19 at 02:21 PM.
    01-02-19 12:53 PM
    External = via MS Windows.

TCL server files do not appear to be available to Blackberry Androids including KeyOne in aany more direct manner.

TCL support from Blackberry seems to be virtually non-existent at least from the pages viewable from outside TCL
    Software is available, yes. It's just complicated.

BlackBerry has nothing to do with TCL.
    01-02-19 02:18 PM
    It took 5 emails today before they finally told me I just had to wait for the update to be sent. They started out by telling me I didn't buy it from an authorized seller. Still on ABD796 with AT&T.
    01-02-19 03:12 PM
    It took 5 emails today before they finally told me I just had to wait for the update to be sent. They started out by telling me I didn't buy it from an authorized seller. Still on ABD796 with AT&T.
    What is you device PRD?

AT&T is PRD-63116-036.
    01-02-19 03:35 PM
    What is you device PRD?

AT&T is PRD-63116-036.
    It is PRD-63116-039, updated fine till 8.1 was released. It's a BE, AT&T doesn't sell the Black, I bought it from Amazon.
    01-02-19 03:47 PM
    I opened a case with BlackBerry Mobile support in November and wouldn't let them happily close the case with some ridiculous answer. At one point, the responses were so bad that they said this:

Thank you for getting back to us and for providing with the requested information, according to your device's PRD number, ABD796 is the latest build available for this model, updates are sent according to the need, region and carrier, your device is up to date at this moment.
    And pasted the line from the tclota site. I mean, forget about regular security updates or updates in general for this particular model! I continued to let them know their responses were unacceptable.

Many months passed and I noticed last week an update (ABP306) finally appeared on the tclota site but was not yet available OTA. Then, yesterday, BlackBerry Mobile followed up with me and let me know the update had gone live.

This is what it takes to be a BlackBerry Mobile customer in 2019? No thanks! I actually sold my KEYOne a few weeks ago and have been mostly happy with the OnePlus 6t I got in November. I say "mostly" because even with the excellent OxygenOS, the Dialer is not the official Google Dialer so stuff doesn't work (like native VVM and Caller ID, although it could be my provisioning is messed up). I can remember how excited I was when all of this stuff "just worked" last March when I first got my KEYOne with Nougat and then how it all just broke when I upgraded to Oreo... This is why people stick with iPhones.

SO for all of those with a 63116-039, enjoy your update finally! It may be your last.
    02-02-19 05:43 PM
46 12