Says not for my device. Unlocked Na silver
    05-13-18 01:24 PM
    @conite would be appreciated or if it's too much work, let us know how you do it and we can get it going on the motion forum
    For now, getting the Motion autoloader for AAY818 requires the same process as the mobile upgrade tool, although I can't remember if the KEYone tool works for Motion. If it does, it does, if it doesn't, there are some Alcatel tools floating around the series of tubes that will.
    IndianTiwari likes this.
    05-13-18 01:37 PM
    Says not for my device. Unlocked Na silver
    I have the same device. No problem.
    05-13-18 02:00 PM
    I've removed my screen lock, booted into fastboot mode, connected the device to my PC and run flashallnowipe.bat. But the batch script doesn't get any further than the welcome text - the part that says:

Note:If device is not in fastboot mode
    Please switch to fastboot mode by holding the power and volume down key for 30s

I've tried the battery pull reset (32+ seconds) and tried again - no joy.

I've tried using a different computer - no joy.

I've tried using flashall.bat (instead of flashallnowipe.bat) - no joy.

This process worked just fine for me to apply the April patch (AAX862), so I can't work out what I'm doing different or what's going wrong this time around for the May patch.

Edit: My device type is BB100-2, PRD-63117-003 (UK, bought unlocked from Carphone Warehouse).

Does anyone have any suggestions?!

Thanks,

Fork.
    You have the USB drivers installed correctly? You're not connected.
    05-13-18 02:04 PM
    I've removed my screen lock, booted into fastboot mode, connected the device to my PC and run flashallnowipe.bat. But the batch script doesn't get any further than the welcome text - the part that says:

This process worked just fine for me to apply the April patch (AAX862), so I can't work out what I'm doing different or what's going wrong this time around for the May patch.

Edit: My device type is BB100-2, PRD-63117-003 (UK, bought unlocked from Carphone Warehouse).

Thanks,

Fork.
    Sounds like you haven't selected fastboot mode from that menu
    05-13-18 02:05 PM
    Sounds like you haven't selected fastboot mode from that menu
    You actually don't have to select anything.
    05-13-18 02:06 PM
    First time I tried it, the same thing happened to me. Scrolled down to option to reboot in fastboot mode and it worked the second time.
    05-13-18 02:10 PM
    First time I tried it, the same thing happened to me. Scrolled down to option to reboot in fastboot mode and it worked the second time.
    I've never heard of that being a problem, but stranger things have happened. Hope it helps others.
    05-13-18 02:13 PM

Thanks,

Fork.
    I too have an unlocked UK phone and I can't get it to work, only Friday did I upload AAX862 and now the command prompts don't work
    05-13-18 02:58 PM
    I too have an unlocked UK phone and I can't get it to work, only Friday did I upload AAX862 and now the command prompts don't work
    I already answered Fork's question - he's not connected to his PC. This is not an issue with the autoloader.
    05-13-18 03:04 PM
    Thanks for everyone's suggestions. The USB drivers are definitely installed because if reboot the phone into normal mode and select "Charge & Data" then I can transfer files to & from my phone using Windows Explorer.

I've also tried re-rebooting into Fastboot mode from the 4-option boot menu itself - by using volume-down to select option 3 (reboot into Fastboot mode) a few times.

But I still can't get past the welcome text.

Any other suggestions would be welcomed.

Fork.
    05-13-18 03:23 PM
    Thanks for everyone's suggestions. The USB drivers are definitely installed because if reboot the phone into normal mode and select "Charge & Data" then I can transfer files to & from my phone using Windows Explorer.

I've also tried re-rebooting into Fastboot mode from the 4-option boot menu itself - by using volume-down to select option 3 (reboot into Fastboot mode) a few times.

But I still can't get past the welcome text.

Any other suggestions would be welcomed.

Fork.
    One way or another, your phone is still not properly connected to your computer. I'm not sure what else to suggest.
    Last edited by conite; 05-13-18 at 04:18 PM.
    05-13-18 03:24 PM
    I appreciate that conite, just reporting I am having similar issues, I had no problem getting the April patch to work on Friday, nothing seems to work (following same instructions as Friday) new to flashing and have USB drivers installed.

is there a step by step guide for the simpletons out there, sure I am missing something
    05-13-18 03:28 PM
    I appreciate that conite, just reporting I am having similar issues, I had no problem getting the April patch to work on Friday, nothing seems to work (following same instructions as Friday) new to flashing and have USB drivers installed.

is there a step by step guide for the simpletons out there, sure I am missing something
    It can't get much simpler than the original instructions. Make sure USB drivers are installed, remove passwords, boot into Fastboot mode, plug in device, and run autoloader. That's it.
    05-13-18 03:33 PM
    After transferring the .7z file to a third(!) computer and retrying, it finally worked. So I'm sure Conite's right and that the phone wasn't being seen by either of my other two computers, I just don't know why that would be (when it works as expected in Charge & Data mode).

So thanks Conite - you prompted me to persist with a different computer and I'm now up to AAY819.

mr_poobah - try copying the autoloader file to another computer if you have one, and see if you have any more luck.

Fork.
    FF22 likes this.
    05-13-18 03:43 PM
    Thanks guys, got it working, I deleted the download and did it again, it's working now

Not sure what happened, I use 7z opener, something must have gone wrong either on the download or unpacking

either way it's working
    FF22 likes this.
    05-13-18 04:28 PM
    Thanks guys, got it working, I deleted the download and did it again, it's working now

Not sure what happened, I use 7z opener, something must have gone wrong either on the download or unpacking

either way it's working
    That's why I include the hashes. Always check the download to make sure there are no errors.
    05-13-18 04:52 PM
    Thanks for the post.
    Another update, another try.

Posted via CB10
    05-13-18 07:19 PM
    Thanks for the post.
    Another update, another try.

Posted via CB10
    Do. Or do not. There is no try.
    Makaveli@Beta likes this.
    05-13-18 07:57 PM
    For whatever reason, using the autoloader doesn't seem to work for me in this case, no matter which computer I'm using, mac or win. Tried both. I have the BB USB drivers installed. Validated checksums too. The device is connecting... meaning I'm able to transfer data between computer and handset, but when rebooting into fastmode and running the autoloader, i get

WIN: Loader is not valid for this device, the device product detected is device:=.
    MAC: Failed to detect the device name or variant, please contact BlackBerry

I've been struggling for hours. According to the TCL firmware list, it looks like my PRD has not yet been selected for upgrade. I'm running Black Edition BBB100-1 PRD-63116-042... The TCL firmware list shows that the latest for this is AAV119.

Could that be the issue? Harrumph...
    Last edited by jadias; 05-13-18 at 10:30 PM.
    05-13-18 10:01 PM
    I think the WiFi issue I had earlier wasn't specific to this build. Other than that small hiccup, everything has been great. I feel like they may have corrected the issue.
    05-13-18 10:13 PM
    For whatever reason, using the autoloader doesn't seem to work for me in this case, no matter which computer I'm using, mac or win. Tried both. I have the BB USB drivers installed. Validated checksums too. The device is connecting... meaning I'm able to transfer data between computer and handset, but when rebooting into fastmode and running the autoloader, i get

WIN: Loader is not valid for this device, the device product detected is device:=.
    MAC: Failed to detect the device name or variant, please contact BlackBerry

I've been struggling for hours. According to the TCL firmware list, it looks like my PRD has not yet been selected for upgrade. I'm running Black Edition BBB100-1 PRD-63116-042... The TCL firmware list shows that the latest for this is AAV119.

Could that be the issue? Harrumph...
    There should be no issue with your device variant.

What your device currently receives OTA is irrelevant.
    05-13-18 10:54 PM
    I had a similar issue on my Mac when applying the update. I found it was due to the fastboot utility in the Darwin folder not being marked as executable. I replaced fastboot with the copy from my Android SDK platform tools just to be sure, and it worked after that. YMMV
    jcrutchvt2010 and tommyv like this.
    05-14-18 12:22 AM
    Settings, security, screen lock, none.
    Just as suspected, I don't have "None" as an option. See screen shots.
    05-14-18 03:46 AM
    What did the magic for me is that I've plugged my keyone straight into motherboard's usb port and don't used elevated privileges on that autoloader file.
    05-14-18 04:02 AM
153 12345 ...