I'm posting this autoloader mainly for the Indian Market users who may eventually need it. It is basically no different from AAT166 (incremental update to camera app and different modem version. thanks @thurask ). Again, I would recommend staying on AAT166 unless you are in the Indian Market or just don't mind experimenting or getting off track with your OTA cycle.

That being said, I've tested it and it is working without issues so far on my CDMA KeyOne. Please let me know if you have questions. As always, avoid if you are china, sprint, ATT. I included a flashallnowipe.bat if you would like to try without wipe.

https://mega.nz/#!pBdkVI5T!8NBrW3R9D...o71bLLI-WfOpiA
    01-18-18 06:21 AM
    my indian keyone just got AAT316 ota... but now my fingerprint sensor is gone. not even in the security menu any more
    01-18-18 08:03 AM
    my indian keyone just got AAT316 ota... but now my fingerprint sensor is gone. not even in the security menu any more
    I'm running 316 on my CDMA K1 and no issues with the fingerprint. You could try running the autoloader to get a fresh start.
    01-18-18 08:34 AM
    I'm posting this autoloader mainly for the Indian Market users who may eventually need it. It is basically no different from AAT166 (incremental update to camera app and different modem version. thanks @thurask ). Again, I would recommend staying on AAT166 unless you are in the Indian Market or just don't mind experimenting or getting off track with your OTA cycle.

That being said, I've tested it and it is working without issues so far on my CDMA KeyOne. Please let me know if you have questions. As always, avoid if you are china, sprint, ATT. I included a flashallnowipe.bat if you would like to try without wipe.

https://mega.nz/#!pBdkVI5T!8NBrW3R9D...o71bLLI-WfOpiA
    Curious... what changes did thurask make to the AAT316 autoloader for modem?
    01-19-18 05:36 PM
    Curious... what changes did thurask make to the AAT316 autoloader for modem?
    Nothing, just that I compared the files between AAT166 and AAT316 and summed up the (slight) differences.
    01-19-18 06:06 PM
    Hi i used this autoloader , i am facing issue that out of two sims slots, now only one is working. Before using this autoloader both the sim slots were functioning perfectly. Please advice.
    03-02-18 10:38 AM