The AT&T KEYone is a special case; it uses its own update mechanism rather than TCL's, so that's why nothing is showing up on the update monitor site. If TCL, in their infinite wisdom, sent you the AT&T model to replace an unlocked device, then you'd have to jump from update to update in order to get onto the latest.

However, if TCL, for whatever reason, sent you a normal KEYone with the AT&T software on it, you might be able to get things back to normal by reloading the device software with this tool.
    That is EXACTLY what I had to do, for I had the exact same issue with my BBB 100-3 (Verizon optimized) factory unlocked device. I did this three days ago, got the OS with the December patch, and last night the OTA with the January patch came through.

Thank you so much for sharing this with us. Infinitely appreciated.
    Last edited by GPuba; 01-26-18 at 06:02 AM.
    01-26-18 05:48 AM
    If you bought it from a carrier then it's not the factory unlocked model.
    Correction if you device was purchased as early as July 2017 some customers have reported that Rogers has already started unlocking devices well ahead of the unlock all rule coming in Dec!
    01-26-18 10:40 AM
    Correction if you device was purchased as early as July 2017 some customers have reported that Rogers has already started unlocking devices well ahead of the unlock all rule coming in Dec!
    No, that's still not factory unlocked, they're different PRD numbers.
    01-26-18 10:42 AM
    No, that's still not factory unlocked, they're different PRD numbers.
    Yup! Factory Unlocked =/= Carrier Unlocked. An unlocked Rogers KeyOne will still need to be on Rogers service to get any updates from Rogers, no matter what carrier it's used on.
    01-26-18 10:50 AM
    I know as my replacement device from the screen failure was unlocked!
    01-26-18 11:22 AM
    got mine last thursday new jersey. anyone know if it has anything besides the security patches?
    I have noticed tha I cannot use two physical keys at the same time anymore. Example hold down alt and m for period. I have to press alt and then m. Same with left shift for capitals and right shift for control. Cannot hold and hit another key at the same time. Have to press one, and then the other. Very annoying
    01-26-18 05:12 PM

Works fine for me, not that I ever type that way.....
    01-26-18 05:44 PM
    Interesting. I have dug around in settings a bit but haven't found anything.
    01-26-18 09:36 PM
    I just bought a KEYone from someone on Rogers. Product# 63116-005 and it says right on the box UNLOCKED. So wouldn't that mean that it was shipped unlocked and never locked? All devices in Canada have to be unlocked as of July/17
    01-27-18 05:03 PM
    I just bought a KEYone from someone on Rogers. Product# 63116-005 and it says right on the box UNLOCKED. So wouldn't that mean that it was shipped unlocked and never locked? All devices in Canada have to be unlocked as of July/17
    As of Dec. 1/2017.
    01-27-18 05:17 PM
    Thanks for the clarification. I forgot that it was December.
    01-27-18 05:31 PM
    Sorry for the delayed response...
    I'll try what you all suggested. I appreciate you all responding. I've been super busy with work so I haven't really been too concerned with the updates but work is dying down so I'll be able to update my phone now.

Thank you all again!

PS: Even if I don't have the latest OS I still love my Keyone. I can't wait to see what the successor will look and be like. I'll be waiting patiently with this one until then.
    01-27-18 09:04 PM
    Sorry for the delayed response...
    I'll try what you all suggested. I appreciate you all responding. I've been super busy with work so I haven't really been too concerned with the updates but work is dying down so I'll be able to update my phone now.

Thank you all again!

PS: Even if I don't have the latest OS I still love my Keyone. I can't wait to see what the successor will look and be like. I'll be waiting patiently with this one until then.
    If you do what I suggested, you will definitely have the latest OS and security patch, and you will once again begin to receive the OTA updates as they are sent to the phones.
    01-27-18 10:19 PM
88 ... 234