original.. no white app background ****
    Attachment 432414

then update happened today ... and this crap
    Attachment 432415
    Attachment 432416
    dangit! I was hoping this wouldn't happen. I have a cheap Moto E4 as backup and it had those stupid round icons and when I complained to Motorola, they said "The icons are working as intended" and left it at that.

Apparently, there's no way to get those old icons back. So I went as far as downloading every icon separately from a google search and changing each icon back to its original. Looks like I will have to do that for my KEYone on this next update. Very unfortunate.
    12-18-17 04:10 PM
    this really pisses me off too, wasn't there an option to turn this off?
    Do you mind if I ask which weather widget you are using??
    12-18-17 09:44 PM
    yeah sure...
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...expert.weather

I changed the widget to "transparent" and also dark mode/theme to change the icons
    Attached Thumbnails AAS212 ?-43169.jpg  
    12-18-17 09:53 PM
    oops... forgot to mention that everything you set on the widget will launch something else that it's tied to..

say you tap on the clock, then it opens the clock app that you set..

tap on the date and it will open a Calendar that you set... I prefer google calendar over BlackBerry calendar because of the extra colours and the map functionality... and the BlackBerry cal will then show it... but doesn't add the ability to do it itself
    12-18-17 10:05 PM
    Nice man, thanks a lot. Merry Xmas to you and yours, if you're into that kind of thing
    12-18-17 11:25 PM
55 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD