Just got this update on my Euro KEYone on AT&T and noticing lag in Hub, Messages, and Snapchat. I am very frustrated as this is now the second problematic update. Anyone else noticed this?

Disclaimer - I LOVE this phone.

Any suggestions? Thanks.
    11-22-17 08:41 AM
    have you tried a reboot or hardware reset? hold for 32 seconds the power button. that may help
    FF22 likes this.
    11-22-17 08:47 AM
    Just got this update on my Euro KEYone on AT&T and noticing lag in Hub, Messages, and Snapchat. I am very frustrated as this is now the second problematic update. Anyone else noticed this?

Disclaimer - I LOVE this phone.

Any suggestions? Thanks.
    Haven't noticed any lag here. Have you tried to clear all cache and reboot?
    FF22 likes this.
    11-22-17 09:18 AM
    That cleared 5GB - I totally forgot about that.
    They should really have that as a prompted option for amateur users. I can only imagine how many other non CB type Android users forget this too.

Thanks for the reminder! It looks faster so far
    FF22 and jamesharmeling like this.
    11-22-17 10:23 AM
    That cleared 5GB - I totally forgot about that.
    They should really have that as a prompted option for amateur users. I can only imagine how many other non CB type Android users forget this too.

Thanks for the reminder! It looks faster so far
    I agree 100% that it should be something either android does for you once in a while or at least prompts you to do with a notification that you just click on and it takes you to the place you need to be to clear it. This is probably the biggest reason android gets a bad rep. Most average users would have no clue and their cache would build up and likely run into some corrupt files at some point which slows their device down. It really can't be that hard for an OEM or Google themselves to build something into the OS that would mitigate or solve this problem.
    11-22-17 10:27 AM
    I agree 100% that it should be something either android does for you once in a while or at least prompts you to do with a notification that you just click on and it takes you to the place you need to be to clear it. This is probably the biggest reason android gets a bad rep. Most average users would have no clue and their cache would build up and likely run into some corrupt files at some point which slows their device down. It really can't be that hard for an OEM or Google themselves to build something into the OS that would mitigate or solve this problem.
    That.... Or..... Causes non techie people to go out and buy new devices leading to increased sales.... LOL
    11-22-17 10:34 AM
    That.... Or..... Causes non techie people to go out and buy new devices leading to increased sales.... LOL
    Yes fair point and likely the logic behind it.
    11-22-17 10:37 AM
    Haven't noticed any lag here. Have you tried to clear all cache and reboot?
    How does one clear all caches?
    11-22-17 03:52 PM
    How does one clear all caches?
    Settings > Storage> Internal storage> Then tap on cached data and it will ask you if you want to clear. Click Yes.
    antonrr likes this.
    11-22-17 03:57 PM
    Settings > Storage> Internal storage> Then tap on cached data and it will ask you if you want to clear. Click Yes.
    Thanks!
    11-22-17 07:44 PM
    A notification indicating that the cache size has reached a preset/selectable threshold would be helpful - with the option to clear it from the notification.
    antonrr likes this.
    11-22-17 08:14 PM
    A notification indicating that the cache size has reached a preset/selectable threshold would be helpful - with the option to clear it from the notification.
    That would be ideal.
    11-22-17 11:05 PM
    Just set up a reminder to do it every few months or what ever strikes your fancy.
    11-23-17 10:56 AM
    Just set up a reminder to do it every few months or what ever strikes your fancy.
    Although there is obviously a correlation, time is not usually the issue.
    11-23-17 11:11 AM