Been using BlackBerry KeyOne BBB100-7 since the launch in India. My wife does use similar device but bought little later.

It is a great device and for us these are daily use devices.

My device usually gets the update first and then my wife's - though we both use same service provider Vodafone.

Recent update that I received is AAP638. Since then phone has gone from snappy to super laggy. I have factory reset it. Used Mobile Upgrade tool to rebuild it. Nothing has helped. It goes so slow at times that phone just stops responding. Reboots take more than 40 minutes and when started the phone starts in no services mode. After may be 10 minutes the WIFI and Cellular services come online.

Amazingly wife's phone has none of these issues.

Anyone facing similar issues?
    Attached Thumbnails AAP638 - Lag-screenshot_20171026-205838.png  
    10-26-17 02:12 PM
    I'd do a Factory Reset again and don't allow it to restore any data or old settings.... test it that way.
    10-26-17 03:12 PM
    I'd do a Factory Reset again and don't allow it to restore any data or old settings.... test it that way.
    Tried all that; what seems to be helping is if I uninstall latest updates of Google Play Service. Just now I have done that and phone seems to behave better. But the update keeps getting installed again. Trying to figure out how to stop that.
    10-27-17 12:16 AM
    If you still see issues and are willing to clear all your data, you can use the fastboot command "fastboot oem securewipe" and re-install with an autoloader or upgrade tool. Don't know if that's much different than a factory reset though.
    10-27-17 06:44 AM
    Tried all that; what seems to be helping is if I uninstall latest updates of Google Play Service. Just now I have done that and phone seems to behave better. But the update keeps getting installed again. Trying to figure out how to stop that.
    Switch off auto update over Wifi and Mobile data

Posted via CB10
    10-27-17 07:20 AM

Posted via CB10
    Done; it is working better since this morning after I also disabled the play store service it self. I use just 2/3 apps so installed those and disabled the service. Will continue like this until it works or main app GFE doesn't force me for upgrade.
    10-27-17 08:21 AM

Posted via CB10
    Done; it is working better since this morning after I also disabled the play store service it self. I use just 2/3 apps so installed those and disabled the service. Will continue like this until it works or main app GFE doesn't force me for upgrade.
    10-27-17 08:22 AM
    It is October Patch OS is causing this - tried both AAP638 and AAP683. Been using AAN358 since last few hours and phone is good as new.

And yes I did double check the symptoms on my wife's phone. The phone has similar lag as well. Post 24 hours testing I am going to reload that one too.

Thanks for all of you who have put the autoloader part together. It saved me from spending on BlackBerry Motion thinking KeyOne is another dud from BlackBerry which won't be fixed.

Well they better fix what has been put in these two affected versions for sure.
    Last edited by Suraj Jadhav; 11-25-17 at 12:42 PM. Reason: OS Is not an issue; Hardware has failed it seems.
    10-29-17 05:58 PM
    I really think BB is lacking in horsepower (manning) to deliver bug free timely updates to suit the keyones hardware.
    I hope I am proved wrong....
    10-30-17 04:12 AM
    Finally; this applications not responding issue is due to hardware failure. It had nothing to do with OS or Applications. I had send all bug reports and error screen shots to Blackberry Support in India. They promptly called me and advised me to take the phone to nearest service center and call from there. At the center I was told the phone will be "flashed" with OS and see if that helps. They couldn't get that done so finally I was told the main board might to be replaced. Let's see how many days it will take so I promptly bought a iPhone for wify and "snatched" the KeyOne from her. .

So if all goes well; i will be proud user of 2 KeyOnes ...
    AAP638 - Lag-screenshot_20171124-091613.jpgAAP638 - Lag-screenshot_20171124-092846.jpg
    AAP638 - Lag-screenshot_20171124-092837.jpgAAP638 - Lag-screenshot_20171124-093507.jpg
    11-25-17 12:32 PM