What changes have you guys noticed?

-I found it introduced a bug where the home screen page indicator dots are always present, even though I only have one home page.

-I've noticed they repaired/added the longpress of the home key. It now opens google assistant.

-I've just successfully completed my first full phone call over bluetooth. Connected to a sync 2 system on ford. Auto version number: EB09745800

-notification volumes are louder.

-fixed a bug where the dialer section of the phone application would delete numbers which were entered using the physical keyboard. Edit: this isn't fixed. It appears the problem is associated with sensitive reception of the swiping left for backspace input. When I mentioned it was fixed, I didn't realize that I had physically changing how I was typing.
    Last edited by undefinederror; 08-31-17 at 09:58 AM.
    08-23-17 10:23 AM
    After this mornings' update to AAN517, I have 3 page dots, correctly pointing to my 3 home pages. So not everyone has this "bug".
    08-23-17 10:43 AM
    After this mornings' update to AAN517, I have 3 page dots, correctly pointing to my 3 home pages. So not everyone has this "bug".
    The dots should disappear if the user only has one page.
    08-23-17 11:14 AM
    There's multiple threads about the update issues already
    08-23-17 11:16 AM
    There's multiple threads about the update issues already
    I took a quick look before starting a thread, but I only saw discussions about older versions. Can you post a link?
    08-23-17 11:42 AM
    Has this update been released to any UK Keyone's yet?
    08-31-17 03:32 AM
    The dots should disappear if the user only has one page.
    Anyone who has this update available and hasn't done it would you mind using the update tool linked below? During the Update the folder on your computer "C:/program Files(x86)/Mobile Update Q/bin/...." will be populated with the raw update files that can be used for making autoloaders for all K1's . If some kind soul would use the below linked tool and copy the folder that get's created after the download progress shows 99% in the upgrade tool (it will stay at 99% for awhile). https://mega.nz/#!uM1FCZKb!sgf-kGMor...W_I_vjCqRfzn5k

Credit for link to @thurask

The folder will be quite large ~ 2.5GB thanks in advance. We can pull most of it manually now just don't get working boot and recovery production sig files and fastboot. Thanks in advance. Please let me know if anyone is willing to do this and needs help.
    08-31-17 09:11 AM
    Has this update been released to any UK Keyone's yet?
    Nope, I'm still on AAM481
    The Chosen likes this.
    08-31-17 09:30 AM
    Same here. I wonder why the UK phones are taking so long.....
    The Chosen likes this.
    08-31-17 02:58 PM