So, I'm coming up 8 Months without issues. This phone is so good it's almost boring. Screen firmly attached, wonderfully touch-lit keys at night, keys solidly attached, fingerprint sensor great, too many apps, great battery life, recent update...hey, it can't get better than this!
    Nels, IndianTiwari and dmateo like this.
    02-22-18 07:12 AM
    So, I'm coming up 8 Months without issues. This phone is so good it's almost boring. Screen firmly attached, wonderfully touch-lit keys at night, keys solidly attached, fingerprint sensor great, too many apps, great battery life, recent update...hey, it can't get better than this!
    That's awesome!

I was really missing my Passport when I switched to the Dtek60 but now with the KEYone I'm in love! I did like the Dtek other than the battery but having this phone and keyboard again I'm very happy.

Best part is going into meetings or working from a coffee shop and the conversations it starts when people see it on the table. ๐Ÿ˜€
    02-22-18 07:16 AM
    do you have android 8.1?
    02-22-18 07:18 AM
    do you have android 8.1?
    No. Android P beta.
    02-22-18 07:24 AM
    Screen firmly attached
    Pls, what is your manufactured date?
    02-22-18 08:12 AM
    Don't jinx it man! Lol just kidding. So far so good for me too. Almost 4 months in.
    02-22-18 08:32 AM
    Same for me. Day one edition keyone, solid as a rock.

I want three more years out of this puppy.
    02-22-18 08:39 AM
    Mine has been pretty good except for some lag issues where it freezes when typing. Other than that, I really enjoy using it.
    02-22-18 08:40 AM
    Same for me. Day one edition keyone, solid as a rock.

I want three more years out of this puppy.
    I do as well but....the K1 finally fulfilled some of the BlackBerry promise.

I think this partnership is capable of producing some more really great phones.
    02-23-18 12:01 AM
    That's awesome!

I was really missing my Passport when I switched to the Dtek60 but now with the KEYone I'm in love! I did like the Dtek other than the battery but having this phone and keyboard again I'm very happy.

Best part is going into meetings or working from a coffee shop and the conversations it starts when people see it on the table. ๐Ÿ˜€
    Interesting. I too moved from a Passport.
    02-23-18 12:02 AM
    Don't jinx it man! Lol just kidding. So far so good for me too. Almost 4 months in.
    I think it's just a really solid phone.

I read some of these threads and I can't help but think there are some professional trolls out there.

During the US election I read about how the Pope was critical of Trump. The next day there was an article saying the Pope endorsed Trump.

The problem with forums is that professional trolls frequent them making half of the content worthless.

My K1 has always just performed and been really solid. That said, I have turned off a lot of notifications.

Many notifications are just a waste of battery life. I've left a couple of critical apps with notifications on. But must are turned off.

And I don't game. No time to really. But the K1 performance has been stellar.
    02-23-18 12:11 AM
    I think it's just a really solid phone.

I read some of these threads and I can't help but think there are some professional trolls out there.

During the US election I read about how the Pope was critical of Trump. The next day there was an article saying the Pope endorsed Trump.

The problem with forums is that professional trolls frequent them making half of the content worthless.

My K1 has always just performed and been really solid. That said, I have turned off a lot of notifications.

Many notifications are just a waste of battery life. I've left a couple of critical apps with notifications on. But must are turned off.

And I don't game. No time to really. But the K1 performance has been stellar.
    So what about people with legitimate problems? Just because you had no problems doesn't mean they are non-existent.
    Barbareren likes this.
    02-23-18 07:20 AM
    So what about people with legitimate problems? Just because you had no problems doesn't mean they are non-existent.
    True. I think participation in forums should require verification of ownership.
    rolfep likes this.
    02-23-18 09:09 AM
    Great feedback ! Enjoy the device. KeyOne is a great device . I am at the moment enjoying my Motion and Passport being a secondary device. Very soon shall give much needed rest to my Passport and go for the KeyOne Bronze edition ( launching due).
    02-24-18 03:59 AM
    7th Month.
    I wouldn't quite say problem free, but apart from software glitches here and there, nothing else.
    The latest being the SMS issue after the January update.
    Otherwise the phone is serving me well for the most part.

ClassicSQC100-1/10.3.3.2163
    IndianTiwari likes this.
    02-24-18 05:31 AM
    Mine has been pretty good except for some lag issues where it freezes when typing.
    Same here. Annoying AF. The newest update seems to have helped in that regard, though. In addition to various other minor, yet annoying, issues (mostly due to Android and the uncommon K1 screen resolution). I tend to think that the people claiming never to have had any issues with this phone are the trolls. Either that, or they barely use the thing. I've had mine since May 2017.
    02-26-18 12:45 PM
    Same here. Annoying AF. The newest update seems to have helped in that regard, though. In addition to various other minor, yet annoying, issues (mostly due to Android and the uncommon K1 screen resolution). I tend to think that the people claiming never to have had any issues with this phone are the trolls. Either that, or they barely use the thing. I've had mine since May 2017.
    Mine was gone after the January update but has slowly reappeared and gotten worse. Now it happens a few times a day just like before.
    02-26-18 01:04 PM
    First time I enjoy an android device like this without problems and no lags !
    dmateo likes this.
    02-26-18 05:34 PM
    Your phone is doing what it's supposed to.. Congratulations! I just picked up a black edition key one and although I'm late to the game I can see what all the hype has been about. Coming from a note 8 I'm really enjoying the user experience thus far.
    Relletti likes this.
    02-26-18 10:25 PM
    I travel a little for work, today being one of those days...

I got my K1 in August and today just reinforced my love for this device.

In the airport, on the plane, this keyboard is awesome. I get stuff done.

And the battery... moderate use, 45 min call, still 51% battery.

The KeyONE is awesome.
    02-28-18 07:54 PM
    Your phone is doing what it's supposed to.. Congratulations! I just picked up a black edition key one and although I'm late to the game I can see what all the hype has been about. Coming from a note 8 I'm really enjoying the user experience thus far.
    Same here. I'm also coming from a note 8 and the keyone user experience has been a nice one!
    03-01-18 12:06 AM