08-01-17 03:00 AM
80 ... 234
tools
    I believed I might like the all black, but as I thought about more, I realized that I much preferred the PPSE over the PP OG. I am enjoying the black and silver colours on the KEYone.
    06-19-17 05:52 AM
    In reading this it appears that it is a survey of what they may then put to use...maybe. I don't give it much credence myself. I agree with most that these options are preferable however. The issue for me is this, the K1 was delayed numerous times. When finally released it was a debacle of sorts. Therefore, I would believe that if they were to consider releasing a Korean variant/ K2, that it would be months away from happening.
    06-19-17 07:58 AM
    Gotta have those updated specs. The K1 is an awesome phone, don't get me wrong, but my phone PPSE has 3GB RAM and 32GB storage with microSD card support and a 4.5" screen. And, get this, the K1 even has a lower pixel density screen @ 433ppi vs 453ppi on the PPSE. Now, so joke, K1 has the best camera of a BlackBerry, am I right? But last I checked, it doesn't have image stabilization...

Just grant me this wish BlackBerry Mobile.

Make it as WIDE as a Passport 3.56inches
    But make the screen as TALL as the Priv's 5.79inches
    Make it like a Passport Keyboard but bigger to accommodate a 4th row.
    Put wireless charging in it natively, for heavens sakes.
    The 4GB of RAM
    The 64GB of storage
    Removable battery, so I can buy an aftermarket extended battery later like my Q10's massive 4400mAh Mugen battery?
    You figured out how to make a keyboard a trackpad, now figure out how to make a physical keyboard waterproof.
    Stereo speakers because mono speaker is a clear step backwards
    Speaking of, how about OIS on the front facing camera as well
    Get rid of capacitive home menu back key bull****, reintroduce toolbelt for classic with physical buttons still but just wide enough to stretch out and accommodate that 3.56inch space
    Put a micro LCD in each and every key so that every key is a screen, price be damned!
    Bring back dedicated mute key but keep the convenience key as well (More buttons to play with...)
    Dual SIM / Dual microSD
    Call it "BlackBerry XL" or something
    Choice between BlackBerry 10.3.4 and Nougat option available upon device setup
    A 3D screen with a pressure sensitive display
    The ability to draw on the screen while the phone is asleep to make a note i.e. Note smartphones
    Just make it do all the things
    Charge what you must
    08-01-17 01:10 AM
    This thing would even let TCL go broke..
    08-01-17 02:51 AM
    Speaking of old phones does anyone remember the Motorola microtac flip phones with the giant turtle battery you have to slip only!? And I remember my old Motorola flip phone lasting a long time however you'd have to get a new black antenna like once a year or so!?
    08-01-17 03:00 AM
80 ... 234