This just put me off from getting a KEYᵒⁿᵉ until this gets ironed out. This could have a big impact on sales. That was really stupid of them to let this leak.

Posted via CB10
    Yep as I would be waiting for that one which make more sense
    05-29-17 08:27 PM
    I personally prefer 2-tone over a boring all black phone myself...

Posted without the aid of AutoCorrect with my physical keyboard via CB10
    I actally agree with this. I think the KEYone looks better as is then it would all black.
    jamesharmeling and slagman5 like this.
    05-29-17 08:40 PM
    This is what angers me.. Bb is a Canadian company, we should be getting colour options. Ugh. And 4gb of ram?! If this holds true then I will not be buying a keyone then, why should we get shafted??
    Options?? Haha. The frigging phone in its single version is months delayed and the places to buy it are nowhere to be seen. And you're complaining about more colors. Ok.
    portplayer likes this.
    05-29-17 08:41 PM
    I actally agree with this. I think the KEYone looks better as is then it would all black.
    Agreed, renders of all black are not as eye appealing
    05-29-17 08:48 PM
    The thing is people would love to see color variants for the KEYone. Some of you might not like all black whereas there are many that would. It's just great for a consumer to get different variants of the product they like.

Posted via one of the Last of BlackBerry's Iconic devices
    05-29-17 09:43 PM
    First they have to be able to sell one variant
    howarmat and phuoc like this.
    05-29-17 09:54 PM
    I hope they do release it with upgraded specs, cause I think with time, the Keyone is going to get slower in performance.
    phuoc likes this.
    05-29-17 11:52 PM
    If I buy the K1 on the 31st, then you can bet your a$$ that they will sell the 4gb/64gb variant as soon as I pay for the 3gb/32gb model! Happens all the time. Like when I purchased a brand new vehicle and I was just leaving the lot, the local radio ad informs me that the car company just slashed $9,000 off the vehicle I just purchased effective immediately.

Black Passport and Blue Classic
    phuoc likes this.
    05-30-17 12:01 AM
    Would be interesting to see if this holds true.

however being 32gb is not a big deal as it takes a memory card anyways
    and even with 3gb ram the keyone from my experience is pretty snappy
    05-30-17 03:42 AM
    Wouldn't be the first time a manufacturer offered a 64gb or 128gb model with more ram only in a certain region. But no, it won't really impact sales. Another 1gb of ram and double internal storage on a device with sdcard support makes no difference to 99% of the customers. In fact most will opt for the cheaper option.
    05-30-17 06:48 AM
    A little surprising if it's true. Why would they do that to the American and Canadian markets.

Posted via CB10
    krzyabn likes this.
    05-30-17 08:19 AM
    This is what angers me.. Bb is a Canadian company, we should be getting colour options. Ugh. And 4gb of ram?! If this holds true then I will not be buying a keyone then, why should we get shafted??
    Unfortunately Canadians abandoned blackberry for iPhones and Samsung's so don't blame them
    Dr_Vancouver likes this.
    05-30-17 08:24 AM
    If I buy the K1 on the 31st, then you can bet your a$$ that they will sell the 4gb/64gb variant as soon as I pay for the 3gb/32gb model! Happens all the time. Like when I purchased a brand new vehicle and I was just leaving the lot, the local radio ad informs me that the car company just slashed $9,000 off the vehicle I just purchased effective immediately.

Black Passport and Blue Classic
    sadly, it sounds like your car story is a real-life experience hahaha...
    05-30-17 08:36 AM
    Unfortunately Canadians abandoned blackberry for iPhones and Samsung's so don't blame them
    There's another thread which lists a link on ebay for an all black keyone, with the same specs as silver shipping out of Hong Kong. I wonder if a color variant is coming on the same specs shortly after the silver is officially available in the US, which seems to be what's holding TCL back from releasing the accessories.
    05-30-17 08:37 AM
    Not to fuel rumors but if you look at the complete posting, it says that the black and silver Blackberry K1 models are launching in Korea between Sept to Dec. I really have no idea how leggit this blog posting is, but it does makes me wonder if BB is planning to launch a black version in a few months. õ�������� ����� ���α� : ���̹� ���α�
    06-14-17 05:52 AM
    What kind of black magic is this? Is this ray?

But yes, now having it in my hands, LOVE the metallic look contrasting with the black. All black like the Q10 was so boring. Even on that phone I swapped out the frame with the white Q10's frame, which was bare metal, and it instantly looked better and less boring...
    jamesharmeling likes this.
    06-14-17 02:19 PM

But yes, now having it in my hands, LOVE the metallic look contrasting with the black. All black like the Q10 was so boring. Even on that phone I swapped out the frame with the white Q10's frame, which was bare metal, and it instantly looked better and less boring...
    06-14-17 02:19 PM

Makes me laugh that people are clamoring for all black K1. I remember after the Q10 launched everyone was complaining about the all black and wanted more bling with the silver band like the 9900.

Personally I think the silver/black combo on the K1 looks nice, and looks most recognizable as a BlackBerry from the branding perspective. Haven't seen one in person yet though.

 C L A S S I C
    06-14-17 10:01 PM
    This sucks... I just received my second Keyone from Amazon today.... (Currently living South Korea)
    06-14-17 11:25 PM
    This just put me off from getting a KEYᵒⁿᵉ until this gets ironed out. This could have a big impact on sales. That was really stupid of them to let this leak.

Posted via CB10
    The story is "we did a survey".
    06-14-17 11:30 PM
    I remember after the Q10 launched everyone was complaining about the all black and wanted more bling with the silver band like the 9900.
    Ha ha, yes, I remember this, too. I wasn't one of the complainers, but I still kick myself for trying out a different color and getting the Q10 in white. Ah, the lovely 9900... I still have mine and it's still my favorite BlackBerry to date (with my black Classic coming in second).

I, for one, would have liked options and probably would have leaned towards an all-black KEYone... but have no complaints about the black/silver one I have now.
    06-14-17 11:34 PM
    BlackBerry Mobile is not a Canadian company.

Posted via CB10
    06-15-17 01:09 AM
    BlackBerry Mobile is not a Canadian company.

Posted via CB10
    Re-read my post again there, champ. "Bb", never said BBMobile... #learntoread ?
    06-15-17 01:10 AM
    Good we can agree that Bb does not mean BlackBerry Mobile. No need to comment on the rest of your post .
    Last edited by Bbnivende; 06-15-17 at 01:44 AM.
    06-15-17 01:20 AM
    I don't care about storage but 4gb of RAM is what the KEYᵒⁿᵉ should have had at launch with 835 for $549 it's already a reach - everybody return until they lower the price to $399 - then I can recommend - use for 14 days, return, rinse repeat lol until price drops then keep it
    phuoc likes this.
    06-15-17 01:46 AM
80 1234