one week with Keyone and amazing battery life, amazing camera, amazing Keyboard (still adjusting) , try to bend my Keyone but still intact, overall 5 star phone. I remember my priv use to last with 13 hours and 4 hours of SOT. Happy

Posted by Passport SE killed by Whatsppp
    jamesharmeling likes this.
    06-09-17 01:47 PM
    I second this. In fact, I find my self forgetting my charger at home when I come to work (no concern) where with the Priv, I would have run out of juice during the work day.
    06-09-17 01:57 PM
    Yep, I really don't care if I leave home without the charger like I used to.
    06-09-17 02:03 PM
    How long have you all had the phone? I've been using mine since the 7th and my battery is terrible. Unplugged from charger at 0600 this morning. It's now noon PST and it's already at 60%, and it's not like I'm streaming videos or anything... just normal text/talk/email/CB use. My Classic has a better battery life.
    06-09-17 02:04 PM
    How long have you all had the phone? I've been using mine since the 7th and my battery is terrible. Unplugged from charger at 0600 this morning. It's now noon PST and it's already at 60%, and it's not like I'm streaming videos or anything... just normal text/talk/email/CB use. My Classic has a better battery life.
    I suggest autoloader! refresh your OS may solve your problem. OS related issues are mostly with BlackBerry devices. post your battery usage

06-09-17 02:15 PM
    I suggest autoloader! refresh your OS may solve your problem. OS related issues are mostly with BlackBerry devices. post your battery usage

I've never used an autoloader before. Will have to try it over the weekend. I did read some people say it took like a week for the phone to settle in, but I suppose I'm being impatient. The battery life of this phone was so hyped up that I guess my expectations were pretty high going into my purchase. Here's a screenshot. Note that my display brightness is dimmed all the way down. Thanks in advance for the help!
    Attached Thumbnails 52 Hours of battery life with 6.5 hours of SOT-1108.jpg  
    06-09-17 02:22 PM
    I've never used an autoloader before. Will have to try it over the weekend. I did read some people say it took like a week for the phone to settle in, but I suppose I'm being impatient. The battery life of this phone was so hyped up that I guess my expectations were pretty high going into my purchase. Here's a screenshot. Note that my display brightness is dimmed all the way down. Thanks in advance for the help!
    nO you have some problem at somewhere! it could be software side (most probably ) or hardware side. I recommend you take backup and autoload your phone. we can discuss autoloader method then. its simple just download autoloader from BlackBerry site and connect your phone with computer via cable and boot your phone in boot loader mode and click on autoloader exe file on your computer. rest will be done automatically

06-09-17 03:25 PM
    Could also just try a wipe of the device but with a restore, if the issue is an app you are using then it may come back.
    06-09-17 03:27 PM
    Could also just try a wipe of the device but with a restore, if the issue is an app you are using then it may come back.
    true!

06-09-17 03:29 PM
    I went 48 hours this week from 100 to 8% before charging back up. It lasted 2 complete days and then some.
    06-09-17 06:31 PM
    I'm not seeing anywhere close to that kind of results, unless of course I stop using my phone now and pick it up every few hours to use lol.

Currently I'm 22 hours of battery in, with a little over 6 hours of SOT and 31% battery left.
    06-09-17 07:14 PM
    I'm not seeing anywhere close to that kind of results, unless of course I stop using my phone now and pick it up every few hours to use lol.

Currently I'm 22 hours of battery in, with a little over 6 hours of SOT and 31% battery left.
    Nothing to complain about. I bet the others have far less screen on time.
    06-09-17 07:27 PM

That's pretty normal I think.
    I have about the same result, I got also 2 days but with 3 1/2 hours of SOT.
    06-09-17 07:41 PM
    one week with Keyone and amazing battery life, amazing camera, amazing Keyboard (still adjusting) , try to bend my Keyone but still intact, overall 5 star phone. I remember my priv use to last with 13 hours and 4 hours of SOT. Happy

Attached Thumbnails 52 Hours of battery life with 6.5 hours of SOT-11051.jpg  
    06-09-17 07:45 PM