I ordered from one of the online retailers in Canada on May 31st. All sites say on back order or 0 stock. I've been inquiring by email to get an estimated time. PC-Canada.com got back to me today and replied with:

"I reached out to my warehouse and they stated as this is a new item, lead time is 5 weeks minimum."

5 weeks minimum! My PRIV has been on the reboot fritz and was really hoping the unlocked K1 would have been a timely replacement

Do I break down and buy a carrier version? Or does anyone know if this is a real delay and should hang on another week?
    06-08-17 12:50 AM
    Warehouse guys? They know nothing. They take msg fr computer. At my com, anything is not in stock, by default, SAP gives 5-6 wks. CSRs give this inaccurate ETA to customer whoever enquiries!

Means nothing. Did u hear what they replied? Any new products! They even didn't know what K1 is!

Posted via CB10
    06-08-17 01:51 AM
    Warehouse guys? They know nothing. They take msg fr computer. At my com, anything is not in stock, by default, SAP gives 5-6 wks. CSRs give this inaccurate ETA to customer whoever enquiries!

Means nothing. Did u hear what they replied? Any new products! They even didn't know what K1 is!

Posted via CB10
    Thanks for restoring that tiny glimmer of hope!
    06-08-17 08:04 AM