Yes I keep coming back to the keyone. Had the motion twice keyone this is the third time and the last. After three days of being back on this device don't know why I ever left it. Keyboard is amazing I'm a pkb guy always will be and honestly the battery life even though it's not motion battery life it easily gets me to midnight at like 30 percent. Love this device let's never fight and break up again keyone! Wow I had too much coffee this morning..
    04-14-18 08:48 AM
    same here. rocking on the 3rd SE since August 2017 but because on the 1st the screen has divorced it after 3 weeks, the 2nd was repaired by BB to a sad level of professionalism (pkb damaged, uneven display, scratches). And finally recieved a new one since ..served me like a champ so far but now while I'm thinking about getting the BE for the extra power, the rendered sketches of another PKB have emerged and got me hyped..waiting..
    04-14-18 08:56 AM
    same here. rocking on the 3rd SE since August 2017 but because on the 1st the screen has divorced it after 3 weeks, the 2nd was repaired by BB to a sad level of professionalism (pkb damaged, uneven display, scratches). And finally recieved a new one since ..served me like a champ so far but now while I'm thinking about getting the BE for the extra power, the rendered sketches of another PKB have emerged and got me hyped..waiting..
    Yeah I saw the renders but honestly it doesn't look much different than the keyone so I will definitely hold on to this keyone for awhile
    04-14-18 09:28 AM
    Yes I keep coming back to the keyone. Had the motion twice keyone this is the third time and the last. After three days of being back on this device don't know why I ever left it. Keyboard is amazing I'm a pkb guy always will be and honestly the battery life even though it's not motion battery life it easily gets me to midnight at like 30 percent. Love this device let's never fight and break up again keyone! Wow I had too much coffee this morning..
    Glad to see you and your KEYone worked things out. You two belong together lol
    FF22 likes this.
    04-14-18 09:32 AM