But, but, "they don't need to give us a date" rofl
    mister2d likes this.
    04-27-17 07:07 AM
    May 31 will be the date they officially announced when they will announce the announcement of the Keyone

Posted via CB10
    You guys are so "edgy." ;-)

Posted without the aid of AutoCorrect with my physical keyboard via CB10
    jamesharmeling likes this.
    04-27-17 07:10 AM
    Lol website shows out of stock. They must have gotten like 5 of them.
    They had 700.

jamesharmeling likes this.
    04-27-17 07:11 AM
    This is indeed ridiculous. The HP Elite X3 was my other big want last year and it was announced in February at mwc, released in September. It looks like HP gave TCL the playbook on how to launch a new phone. Lol. Idiots.
    04-27-17 07:13 AM
    Once again blackberry screwed the distribution and advertising. Completely unorganised.dont know why i keep trusting this company
    04-27-17 07:33 AM
    geeee... how many times i have to clarify this? it WASN'T a launch event, it was LUNCH event...

besides, it's just a phone, take it easy...

besides, they say April, meaning May, but aiming to June.... everybody can see that...

besides, "May" sounds like maybe... i don't like the sounds of that so we better wait until June...

besides, i can wait, i don't care...

and my favorite...

better if you go and buy a different phone, one less person in front of me...

but hey, i am being melodramatic... this is totally ok in the big scheme of life...
    Barbareren likes this.
    04-27-17 07:38 AM
    I'm so sad, that is 5 weeks away 😪
    04-27-17 07:58 AM
    confused, when is this phone available at shopblackberry?
    04-27-17 08:09 AM
    I wonder whether this is on purpose. They want to see what kind of demand there is first.
    Anyways, I am glad we have a date at least. In the mean time enjoy the reviews on youtube and beer.

Posted via CB10
    04-27-17 08:18 AM
    I'm betting May 31st is the date you can buy it in the US and Canada from a carrier. I have no doubt you will be able to buy unlocked and ship to either region before that.

Be happy you aren't Verizon, I highly doubt it will be available on Verizon come may 31st. Just have to keep using/loving on my PRIV.
    04-27-17 08:19 AM
    This is a failed launch. So frustrating.
    04-27-17 08:19 AM
    Cue the fanboys: This is a professional company, this isn't their first rodeo, they said May, I'd rather have higher quality, most people don't care, stop you impatient millennials, BlackBerry can do no wrong...
    c_mcivor, iamci, mister2d and 1 others like this.
    04-27-17 08:30 AM
    Professional companies don't launch business phones during the summer after launching them in February.
    Bennett Ragan and megafan2000 like this.
    04-27-17 08:32 AM
    I bet we will start seeing some ridiculous eBay listings popping up soon LOL.
    Barbareren likes this.
    04-27-17 08:40 AM
    Cue the fanboys: This is a professional company, this isn't their first rodeo, they said May, I'd rather have higher quality, most people don't care, stop you impatient millennials, BlackBerry can do no wrong...
    Nah man, we got the opposite. Fiasco! Disaster! Flop! Blunder! Catastrophe! Debacle! Botched! Fail!

;-)

04-27-17 08:42 AM
    I bet we will start seeing some ridiculous eBay listings popping up soon LOL.
    And they will sell I bet. I would be trying to make a few hundred bucks if I were in the UK.
    04-27-17 08:43 AM
    You can buy it from Selfridges for $834 to ship it to the USA

Awesome.

Posted via CB10
    Not sure where the $834 came from, web site showing $695 in US dollars - they are out of stock (even after refreshing multiple times) but thought I would post the screenshot.

31st May US and Canada will witness KEYone confirmed.-k1.png
    04-27-17 08:46 AM
    I think he was in Canadian currency at the online store.
    04-27-17 08:58 AM
    I think he was in Canadian currency at the online store.
    So now I am REALLY confused, went back to site and made sure my currency was in in US Dollars and now it is showing as $525.00...

31st May US and Canada will witness KEYone confirmed.-k1-2.png
    04-27-17 09:09 AM
    geeee... how many times i have to clarify this? it WASN'T a launch event, it was LUNCH event...

besides, it's just a phone, take it easy...

besides, they say April, meaning May, but aiming to June.... everybody can see that...

besides, "May" sounds like maybe... i don't like the sounds of that so we better wait until June...

besides, i can wait, i don't care...

and my favorite...

better if you go and buy a different phone, one less person in front of me...

but hey, i am being melodramatic... this is totally ok in the big scheme of life...
    If you're trying to be sarcastic, it didn't work.
    04-27-17 09:12 AM
    This is a failed launch. So frustrating.
    When you buy one, that will be an indication to TCL that they did NOT fail in launching the product.
    04-27-17 09:12 AM
    I don't think this is possible. If it's out in the UK will have to be sooner elsewhere than over a month later. Sit tight.

Posted via CB10
    Carrier sales in the summer in US. Only BB makes things like this possible.
    This might be for the carrier sales?
    04-27-17 09:19 AM
    When you buy one, that will be an indication to TCL that they did NOT fail in launching the product.
    Don't be so quick to try and rub his nose in it. He could buy it on a secondary market well after this date for much less. It is a failed launch. No doubt about that!
    04-27-17 09:49 AM
    Just settled it for me. If the phone was going to be available now, I would give it a whirl. But now since it is basically June, I am going for the One Plus 5. Better specs, lower price.
    mister2d, Uzi and Jose Vazquez5 like this.
    04-27-17 10:07 AM
    I'm on the disappointed bandwagon, as well. There's a difference between being patient, and it feeling like we're just being dragged along.

They said the delay was so that they could make sure they had enough stock. It turns out they only meant enough stock to sell a few through Selfridge today, and for CPW on the 5th? Clearly that wasn't the reason.

It wasn't very exciting to hear that the phone was delayed, and even less to hear that they are "technically" meeting their new deadline by having it available at the last possible day. If they took the extra time to make sure they had stock, why don't they just sell direct through BlackBerry Mobile?

Posted via CB10
    mister2d, megafan2000 and cmykink like this.
    04-27-17 10:08 AM
166 1234 ...