I have had my k1 for three months now and boy I think I love this phone more every day! Coming from my last two Privs that ultimately failed me, this phone has been amazing!
    Phenomenal battery life, usually above 75% every night when I put her on the charge.
    Not a performance problem to speak of! The phone is always snappy and quick. To be fair, I don't do much gaming, mostly netflix, email, Web browsing and messaging.
    The phone also feels very solid and well built, unlike my privs. The keyboard has held up very well also, I love messaging on this phone! (Writing this post with it!)

Anyways that's my 3 month review, I love this phone!!! Way to go bb + tcl!
    FF22, sesp9, phuoc and 1 others like this.
    12-27-17 02:09 PM
    Glad you're enjoying your KEYone. Your experience is similar to many others'.
    12-27-17 02:22 PM
    same here!!!
    12-27-17 02:55 PM
    Total agreement here. I think I would cry if I had to go back to a virtual keyboard at this point.
    chrissycee1975 likes this.
    12-27-17 03:27 PM
    agree with all comments. I really do love this phone. love build quality, keyboard, and speed of phone A friend of mine with a S8, loved the feel of my K1!
    12-27-17 03:47 PM
    I just ordered it from Amazon and looking forward to receiving it on Friday. My carrier is VZW, but I spent about 30 minutes in Sprint playing with their demo and had to get it. I have been on a Samsung S7 for about a year, coming from a Q10 and Classic. It did take some time to get used to Android, but now that I have gotten used to it, my transition back to BlackBerry should be very nice.

I really only use my phone for business related functions and having the S7 set up as close to my previous BlackBerry 's as possible, I haven't missed much except for the PKB. For me, the PKB plays a huge role. I have the BlackBerry VKB on the S7, but it is not the same, and being on my phone all day, I'm sure I will be happy with the change. Can't wait til Friday!
    FF22 likes this.
    12-27-17 04:30 PM
    Going back to a VKB on the Samsung J7 is uncomfortable now. The PKB is so accurate and addictive. I also love using all thr BB apps and Hub. I get major lag uploading photos to this forum and slight lag when dialing, which is strange, but allin all, very satisfied too.
    12-27-17 04:57 PM
    I have had my k1 for three months now and boy I think I love this phone more every day! Coming from my last two Privs that ultimately failed me, this phone has been amazing!
    Phenomenal battery life, usually above 75% every night when I put her on the charge.
    Not a performance problem to speak of! The phone is always snappy and quick. To be fair, I don't do much gaming, mostly netflix, email, Web browsing and messaging.
    The phone also feels very solid and well built, unlike my privs. The keyboard has held up very well also, I love messaging on this phone! (Writing this post with it!)

BlackBerry is making a comback. Keep spreading the good word. Most people don't know about the Keyone and phenomenal it is. BB you need more / better marketing! Your success is my success (as a long time user) also keep coming out with good sh**! Cheers,
    12-29-17 01:29 AM
    Hope the keyboard stays over time.
    12-29-17 03:48 AM
    yes, keyboard is awesome and doesn't move overtime. I have mine since beginning of April. I wish I could say the same about my screen which is slowly bur surely leaving the phone behing ahyaaa
    12-29-17 07:30 AM
    So far no complaints with keyboard, still as solid as the day I bought it. Also, screen hasn't moved a bit, and I've even dropped the phone once or twice.
    12-29-17 11:57 AM
    I've switched to a Motion but I kinda miss the keyboard. Glad you're enjoying your KEYone
    12-29-17 12:15 PM
    I've switched to a Motion but I kinda miss the keyboard. Glad you're enjoying your KEYone
    Why the move?
    Carjackd likes this.
    12-30-17 05:45 AM
    Why the move?
    Why not? It's new. Now that I have it...when is the next device out?
    12-30-17 03:33 PM
    I had my Q10 for almost 4 years and it was working as well as could be expected except for some freezing. My husband bought me a KeyOne for my birthday because he knew doomsday was near for my Q10. I LOVE my new K1, Esp the keyboard which is so solid. I have a Google Nexus 2013 tablet so I am quite familiar with Android but I could never, ever get used to the VKB (and it's much wider on the tablet than it would ever be on a phone). Oh, the mistakes I would make! Just awful! I will always search out a PKB for that reason so I am very grateful for this new device.
    12-30-17 09:17 PM
    Why not? It's new. Now that I have it...when is the next device out?
    If having a PKB ain't a problem, why not? I've been thinking about a Motion as a second phone...
    12-31-17 01:47 AM
    I have K1 for 4 or 5 days 1st 2 days wasn't so easy after passport, was using both, I gave my passport to my friend and I found out that K1 is really great device, with great keyboard
    12-31-17 01:56 AM
    I've had my KeyOne black edition for 3 weeks now and it is just getting better and better! Battery life fantastic, keyboard better than fantastic. I've just started using/setting the keyboard shortcuts and they're a blast. 10 out of 10!
    12-31-17 02:13 AM
    How annoying is it to watch Netflix/YouTube/Prime Video on the screen?

I'm strongly considering getting one. From what I've seen, the PRIV seems to have a higher quality screen and resolution.

Thoughts?
    01-01-18 10:24 AM

I'm strongly considering getting one. From what I've seen, the PRIV seems to have a higher quality screen and resolution.

Thoughts?
    And that's the only thing the Priv has over the KEYone. But better to have the lesser quality screen with more screen-on time than the other way around
    01-01-18 10:40 AM
    I got my KEYone for çhristmas... I have been wanting this phone for some time. I did have the DTEK60, it's a great device but it didn't feel like a BlackBerry to me. I really missed the keyboard and found myself always going back to my Passport. I really love the KEYone, it's a beautiful device, loving the keyboard and the battery life.
    01-01-18 12:12 PM

I just took advantage of the sale on the black limited edition models and switched from the original. WHat a huge difference having more memory.
    01-01-18 12:37 PM

Thoughts?
    The priv TECHNICALLY has a better screen, but considering BOTH the Privs I had ended up with the screen failing, I would question that. On top of that, my priv would get super hot and burn thru the battery in record times whenever I did anything even slightly cpu heavy. I can tell you without a doubt the k1 is a WAY better device. Don't waste your money on the priv like I did.
    01-01-18 09:33 PM