I returned my first device because of the BLURRY text pictures. I can send out CLEAR pictures BUT receive BLURRY text pictures. I am using the Message app that came with the KEYone. Both devices were purchased at Best Buy. Does someone have a fix for this? I hope so! Thank you!!
    06-30-17 05:23 PM
    Try a different SMS app maybe. Never really heard of this issue so I highly doubt the device required returning because I can't imagine its an issue with the device itself. Give Textra a try and see. Are you sure people aren't just sending you blurry pictures?
    06-30-17 05:34 PM
    So, this is a probably a carrier thing. try sending/receiving a photo via an over the top service like what'sapp, or Facebook or something.

It's probably that Verizon set a low file size total for photos for devices on their network.

This can be adjusted in some apps too, so try textra or yaata
    06-30-17 05:41 PM
    This is not a phone fault.

The Messages app only delivers hires with certain carriers. As John stated, use Yaata or Textra. They work much better with the HUB anyway.
    jamesharmeling likes this.
    06-30-17 05:43 PM
    If this is a carrier thing then why can I send CLEAR pictures? Does anyone know if textra have in-app purchase adverisements I need to deal with? Thanks!
    06-30-17 07:05 PM
    I haven't seen this ever on Verizon either
    06-30-17 07:33 PM
    why not use the Verizon text message app. I love it and your messages follow you when you change phones
    06-30-17 07:59 PM
    I use Verizon's message +. works great. give it a try since you are on Verizon.
    06-30-17 08:32 PM
    I use Verizon's message +. works great. give it a try since you are on Verizon.
    What about friends and family who are not in the Verizon network like AT&T and T-Mobile? Will they be able to send me pictures through the Verizon messaging app?
    06-30-17 10:07 PM
    I returned my first device because of the BLURRY text pictures. I can send out CLEAR pictures BUT receive BLURRY text pictures. I am using the Message app that came with the KEYone. Both devices were purchased at Best Buy. Does someone have a fix for this? I hope so! Thank you!!
    How blurry are we talking about? You are aware that if you send a hi-def image, it will be compressed, right? Forgive me for stating the obvious, but have you tried with several images of various resolutions... or have you only tried with the same one? Also, are you 100% certain it's not the sender's phone?

I know those are stupid questions, but it's all I can think of, so I had to ask. Sorry in advance. How about you post your phone number, and everyone here will start sending you images. Just kidding.
    06-30-17 10:23 PM
    What about friends and family who are not in the Verizon network like AT&T and T-Mobile? Will they be able to send me pictures through the Verizon messaging app?
    Of course. Just like any other text app. They don't have to all use the same app as long as it does text and msm
    06-30-17 10:26 PM