A screen shot of a private email from a forum user is now considered official marketing communications?

LMAO!

How much they paying you?
    I never said it was official marketing, just info. That's why we're here, to read up on all the information our collective resources can find.

You rely upon leaks for your arguments. Are leaks official?
    05-30-17 08:01 PM
    The order options definitely say if you want by Thursday use One Day shipping on checkout. Many are getting one day shipping
    I think Adam Frix is saying delivery won't be on May 31st and is in agreement with you about June 1st.
    05-30-17 08:02 PM
    I think Adam Frix is saying delivery won't be on May 31st and is in agreement with you about June 1st.
    If someone buys it tonight and chooses one day shipping, they will get it delivered tomorrow. What am I missing?
    05-30-17 08:04 PM
    No, they can't.
    Yes they can. I just selected it 30 min. ago.
    05-30-17 08:11 PM
    If someone buys it tonight and chooses one day shipping, they will get it delivered tomorrow. What am I missing?
    Sorry, I read before you changed One Day to Two Day, which implied that even selecting One Day meant Thursday, June 1st, delivery.
    05-30-17 08:25 PM
    Sorry, I read before you changed One Day to Two Day, which implied that even selecting One Day meant Thursday, June 1st, delivery.
    No problem. They now have changed it to one day shipping to arrive in Thursday, because I think you have to order by 6pm PST to get next day. But some lucky people did order in time and will get their devices tomorrow
    05-30-17 08:27 PM
    The order options definitely say if you want by Thursday use Two Day shipping on checkout. Many are getting one day shipping, as that option does show up at checkout
    One day shows up as "delivering Thursday". I'm Prime, and I'm not seeing a Wednesday delivery option.

Standard Prime delivery is Friday.
    05-30-17 08:31 PM
    One day shows up as "delivering Thursday". I'm Prime, and I'm not seeing a Wednesday delivery option.

That's because they cut off next day delivery at 6PM PST. Those that ordered before then are getting their devices tomorrow
    05-30-17 08:33 PM

People on another thread have commented that the One Day option is dependent on your proximity to a warehouse that has the item.

Guess we'll find out tomorrow.
    05-30-17 08:34 PM
    Awesome that it is up. But I'm wondering if the CDMA will be available. I have a slight preference to put this phone on Verizon. But preference is only slight and I could go with T-Mobile or others of the GSM variety.

Well I'm traveling on Friday. So no time to mess around with a new phone and delivery which may show up on Thursday and might get the phone set up after a trip to a carrier store. I'm not sure that popping in a sim card is going to be enough to get going.
    05-30-17 08:43 PM
    I know that and you know that simply because someone posted an email. You act as though it common knowledge to anyone who isn't in everyone of of these threads lol. Kind of missing the whole discussion here but okay.
    Guess someone was right
    cbvinh likes this.
    05-30-17 08:43 PM
    Awesome that it is up. But I'm wondering if the CDMA will be available. I have a slight preference to put this phone on Verizon. But preference is only slight and I could go with T-Mobile or others of the GSM variety.

Well I'm traveling on Friday. So no time to mess around with a new phone and delivery which may show up on Thursday and might get the phone set up after a trip to a carrier store. I'm not sure that popping in a sim card is going to be enough to get going.
    The press release is on the main CrackBerry home page. CDMA for Verizon will be available through Amazon.com, though at the moment, it's a pre-order anyway (which suits your plans). GSM for T-Mobile and AT&T is in stock for purchase right now.
    05-30-17 08:47 PM
    I never said it was official marketing, just info. That's why we're here, to read up on all the information our collective resources can find.

You rely upon leaks for your arguments. Are leaks official?
    What are you talking about. Lack of communications from tcl is what this thread is about.
    compuboy04 likes this.
    05-30-17 10:21 PM
    So people are upset because they weren't told about where to buy a phone before it went on sale????

Here's a quick hint. Focus on the actionable items in life. It's more productive, which is what owning a BlackBerry device is all about.
    ;-)

Cheers to all, and enjoy your new phones, which are now easily available through major retailers and Canadian carriers.

Posted with my trusty Z10
    theBanker514 likes this.
    05-30-17 10:50 PM
    So people are upset because they weren't told about where to buy a phone before it went on sale????

Here's a quick hint. Focus on the actionable items in life. It's more productive, which is what owning a BlackBerry device is all about.
    ;-)

Cheers to all, and enjoy your new phones, which are now easily available through major retailers and Canadian carriers.

Posted with my trusty Z10
    We're all adults here. I think we can live our lives and feel however we want about anything we want.

Why do you feel the need to stop people from criticizing a company?

You can praise them and apologize for them all you want. Just as we can criticize and mock them for their actions.

Do you always give unwanted life advice?
    gallopiton likes this.
    05-30-17 11:26 PM
    The official, Official announcement for U.S. out now. Everyone happy now?
    Or not....

2 days out NO US Carrier info or Preorder info TERRIBLE!!!-capture.png
    05-30-17 11:39 PM
    Or not....

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture.PNG 
Views:	106 
Size:	331.9 KB 
ID:	424167
    Or this... note the "we don't know when or if this item will be back in stock" sign...
    Attached Thumbnails 2 days out NO US Carrier info or Preorder info TERRIBLE!!!-56809.jpg  
    compuboy04 likes this.
    05-30-17 11:47 PM
    Er no Canadians cannot get it unless it's through a carrier. Why not Amazon I ask myself?

Waiting to buy my K1
    05-30-17 11:52 PM
    It's after midnight and these clowns couldn't even schedule an update for their website. And it's currently OOS at Amazon. Going as expected.
    hjc73734 likes this.
    05-30-17 11:56 PM
    Er no Canadians cannot get it unless it's through a carrier. Why not Amazon I ask myself?

Waiting to buy my K1
    Amazin.ca supposed to sell it on mai 31
    05-30-17 11:56 PM
    Amazin.ca supposed to sell it on mai 31
    I thought that too and nothing, nada, niet. I cannot buy it Toronto

Waiting to buy my K1
    05-31-17 12:05 AM
    I thought that too and nothing, nada, niet. I cannot buy it Toronto

Waiting to buy my K1
    Maybe after 12 am pst
    05-31-17 12:07 AM
    i guess this is going as planned by TLC...
    Attached Thumbnails 2 days out NO US Carrier info or Preorder info TERRIBLE!!!-mr-burns-saying-excellent.gif  
    05-31-17 12:09 AM
    They were back briefly then gone again
    05-31-17 12:25 AM
    What are you talking about. Lack of communications from tcl is what this thread is about.
    People have ordered on Amazon.com because BlackBerry Mobile issued a press release. A press release is a form of communication.
    05-31-17 12:28 AM
340 ... 910111213 ...