The #3 variant has been confirmed to work on Sprint and Verizon. that is the one that I am getting
    However it's my understanding that it required some tinkering to get HD voice and WiFi calling to work on Verizon. I'll bide my time and use my priv probably until spring and see how things are going with the keyone on Verizon
    05-29-17 11:40 AM
    However it's my understanding that it required some tinkering to get HD voice and WiFi calling to work on Verizon. I'll bide my time and use my priv probably until spring and see how things are going with the keyone on Verizon
    you mean, Spring of NEXT year? ������
    Marcin Dabrowsky likes this.
    05-29-17 11:42 AM
    No idea where this phone will be sold. Steve Cistulli on twitter said it will be available on retail channels... awesome news Steve, thanks for that ambiguity

Posted via CB10
    "The KEYone will be in-stock and available to purchase on May 31 here in the U.S., available through different retail channels"

So, I ask again, are DIFFERENT RETAIL CHANNELS places like Bed, Bath and Beyond, Starbucks, McDonalds? Hooters? They would be different!!!
    phuoc, Livermore, drano and 1 others like this.
    05-29-17 11:42 AM
    "The KEYone will be in-stock and available to purchase on May 31 here in the U.S., available through different retail channels"

So, I ask again, are DIFFERENT RETAIL CHANNELS places like Bed, Bath and Beyond, Starbucks, McDonalds? Hooters? They would be different!!!
    I prefer hooters
    FF22, phuoc, megafan2000 and 2 others like this.
    05-29-17 11:47 AM
    This official enough for you?
    Yes, you are right... I wonder why that screenshot isn't in the official website, it seems like a relevant information for your potential customers interested in your incoming launch... also, what would be the mean for a non-crackberry member to know this official information... but you know, trolls are weird individuals...
    05-29-17 11:48 AM

Don't forget Victorias Secret

Posted via CB10
    FF22 likes this.
    05-29-17 11:48 AM
    I prefer hooters
    Didn't someone ask if you were a pole dancer in the "what is your job" thread?
    Uzi likes this.
    05-29-17 11:51 AM
    I thought they already said that if any U.S. carriers were getting it, it wouldn't be until Summer.

And. If history is any indication, when a season is named, it always ends up being at the end of that season... in this case, meaning September.

No one has even confirmed that anyone is getting it. Other than that original statement that only mentioned Sprint.

Joel
    05-29-17 11:51 AM
    Yes, you are right... I wonder why that screenshot isn't in the official website, it seems like a relevant information for your potential customers interested in your incoming launch... also, what would be the mean for a non-crackberry member to know this official information... but you know, trolls are weird individuals...
    You clearly are a Crackberry member as are others who have complained about lack of information about U.S. availability on the 31st. This information has been available for a while now. Now that I think about it, OMG the new BMW 8 Series was just announced and I'm so upset with the lack of an official date, why on earth would they show me a picture with no official release date? Info for the KEYone has been provided many times, maybe not the info you want to see but it has been announced with details of where it can be purchased on the 31st.

Enjoy the rest of your day!
    Nathan Conley likes this.
    05-29-17 11:57 AM
    You clearly are a Crackberry member as are others who have complained about lack of information about U.S. availability on the 31st. This information has been available for a while now. Now that I think about it, OMG the new BMW 8 Series was just announced and I'm so upset with the lack of an official date, why on earth would they show me a picture with no official release date? Info for the KEYone has been provided many times, maybe not the info you want to see but it has been announced with details of where it can be purchased on the 31st.

Enjoy the rest of your day!
    Stop for a second and think about the "info about the KEYone has been provided many times" claim of yours... you saw that post because someone asked and received this answer and then posted it in one thread... without that member asking this, you wouldn't know officially... even in the website there is no information about it neither... other than this post, where else have you seen this in an official channel, as you imply in "many times"?... I don't know about you, but if I have this info available I would post it in my website to spread the word as much as possible, I wouldn't limite it to a post in a random thread at crackberry... that's what the OP is saying, not enough / precise info available just hours away from availability...

And thanks, I will have a great day, as so far... you as well my dear crackberrian!
    PALoeza and NtotheK like this.
    05-29-17 12:09 PM
    I thought they already said that if any U.S. carriers were getting it, it wouldn't be until Summer.

And. If history is any indication, when a season is named, it always ends up being at the end of that season... in this case, meaning September.

No one has even confirmed that anyone is getting it. Other than that original statement that only mentioned Sprint.

Joel
    Yes that's what they said. They said the unlocked models would be available in May and the carriers would be getting the phone later in the summer.
    05-29-17 12:27 PM
    just left T-mobile, in my city they are terrible.. .. I hope they bring unlocked phone to Verizon
    05-29-17 12:29 PM
    And issues of hd voice etc. if even its capable.
    With T-Mobile Digits (launching Wednesday), the HD Voice and visual voicemail issues are going away. T-Mobile is removing those things from the guts of the phone and is having them work in a VoIP app, with the phone itself being nothing more than a dumb pipe for broadband.
    05-29-17 12:40 PM
    No idea where this phone will be sold. Steve Cistulli on twitter said it will be available on retail channels... awesome news Steve, thanks for that ambiguity

Posted via CB10
    Ambiguity? Is the K1 transretail?
    05-29-17 12:41 PM
    I prefer hooters
    OMG, I think a HootersPhone would be hilarious.
    05-29-17 12:49 PM
    Didn't someone ask if you were a pole dancer in the "what is your job" thread?
    https://www.buzzfeed.com/expresident...vA4#.efyVlvGe7
    FF22 and PALoeza like this.
    05-29-17 12:50 PM
    So according to the "widespread" and "publicly available" knowledge, should I be able to walk into a Best Buy and get one on Wed?
    05-29-17 12:53 PM

im thinking about going to my corner hustle man and copping some herb and the key1 hey he's a reputable retail channel.
    pooyam, FF22 and MikeX74 like this.
    05-29-17 01:01 PM
    So according to the "widespread" and "publicly available" knowledge, should I be able to walk into a Best Buy and get one on Wed?
    i went to my local bb and asked this question and they looked at me like some weirdo.
    zahrank21 likes this.
    05-29-17 01:02 PM
    What city?
    05-29-17 01:13 PM
    i went to my local bb and asked this question and they looked at me like some weirdo.
    Yeah those looks are very common
    05-29-17 01:20 PM
    Im curious, by the time it rolls out, would it not be time for a rumors on a update/revision?
    05-29-17 01:30 PM
    The point I'm trying to make is we should have the Carrier info, pre order info and the info to know where the phone will work.. there is NO excuse, it should be clear from BlackBerry.
    megafan2000 and gritsinct like this.
    05-29-17 01:43 PM
    The point I'm trying to make is we should have the Carrier info, pre order info and the info to know where the phone will work.. there is NO excuse, it should be clear from BlackBerry.
    It is frustrating in a way. Many of our questions could have been answered with a simple blurb on bbm keyone site. Instead we are finding out through private twitter messages that are shared. This has been a long painful month haha.
    05-29-17 02:10 PM
    you mean, Spring of NEXT year? 😳
    Yep that's what I mean lol. Priv will be 2 years old at that point. It's working fine right now. No need to change yet
    dollface likes this.
    05-29-17 02:14 PM
340 1234 ...