Popped into Greggs for lunch (Greggs is a UK national bakery and savoury retailer) the young girls behind the counter commented, is that a blackberry, as I was paying with android pay, I showed her the device, and how it ran on Android, she was really impressed. I'm sure this device could pick up some newbie users if it was marketed more and visible in the highstreet.
    MyriadeCoh likes this.
    06-09-17 08:16 AM
    this was true with every single BlackBerry. Zero marketing zero awareness outside of people who read this forum. No one who noticed my BlackBerry Android phones, and I have had every single device, reacted differently. "I didn't know they still made phones" and "wow, that looks great" ....
    06-09-17 08:34 AM
    I think that PKb is THE thing.

Everybody make the link between BB and PKb. From Z10, nobody was thinking about BB can make this full sensitive phone, so when people get interest, you have to explain.
    06-09-17 09:23 AM
    Popped into Greggs for lunch (Greggs is a UK national bakery and savoury retailer) the young girls behind the counter commented, is that a blackberry, as I was paying with android pay, I showed her the device, and how it ran on Android, she was really impressed. I'm sure this device could pick up some newbie users if it was marketed more and visible in the highstreet.
    Maybe she was flirting with you and wanted ur number. ;-)
    06-09-17 10:39 AM