I'm currently using key2 LE right now.is it worthy to switch to key2?
    05-05-21 03:56 AM
    I'm currently using key2 LE right now.is it worthy to switch to key2?
    Depends. What do you feel you are lacking?
    05-05-21 01:48 PM
    Yeah I've seen some that prefer the LE over the KEY2.... but some like the capacitive keyboard and more "power".

But KEY2 does have a number of months worth of patches that the LE doesn't....
    05-05-21 01:53 PM
    Only the N.A. variant. Otherwise, the LE has the later update.
    05-05-21 02:01 PM
    Only the N.A. variant. Otherwise, the LE has the later update.
    Unless you run the autoloaders
    05-05-21 03:45 PM
    im not experience something bad with LE,not yet and i hope not.just wondering if the key2 maybe faster
    05-05-21 04:35 PM
    im not experience something bad with LE,not yet and i hope not.just wondering if the key2 maybe faster
    It's a bit faster, and has more memory to make multi-tasking smoother.

But it may not be worth going through the process of changing since both devices have pretty much reached the end of their service lives.
    05-05-21 04:47 PM
    It's a bit faster, and has more memory to make multi-tasking smoother.

But it may not be worth going through the process of changing since both devices have pretty much reached the end of their service lives.
    i'll wait for the next gen of key,then i'll decide what to do.
    05-05-21 09:02 PM
    Yeah I've seen some that prefer the LE over the KEY2.... but some like the capacitive keyboard and more "power".

Question, is the difference in "power" - speed of opening apps ie - worth to get the key2 over the LE?

The only thing I'm satisfied is with the keyboard, thats it.. I've been feeling it slowing down -

I dont think we'll see a key3 this year
    05-06-21 09:47 AM
    Question, is the difference in "power" - speed of opening apps ie - worth to get the key2 over the LE?

The only thing I'm satisfied is with the keyboard, thats it.. I've been feeling it slowing down -

Have you done a Factory Reset... that could help.

I don't think it would be worth it at this point, and at today's prices.
    05-06-21 10:14 AM
    I am happy with my LE. It works as it should for my intended use. Had it about a year. it will hold me over til the hopeful OM BlackBerry release some time next year.
    05-06-21 04:20 PM
    To me K2 is a much better experience - between the extra oomph and the scrolling keys it's a much more satisfying experience. For me.

That said, I actually use the LE more often because it is lighter and is dual-SIM. I often use it for my business line.
    05-06-21 07:47 PM
    To me K2 is a much better experience - between the extra oomph and the scrolling keys it's a much more satisfying experience. For me.
    Yeah the KEY2 is better in every way...assuming the spacebar doesn't start to act out.
    05-06-21 08:32 PM

Are you clearing your cache regularly?
    05-07-21 05:52 AM
    Are you clearing your cache regularly?
    No need to on a device running Oreo, the system cache should be cleared automatically.

You can however clear app cache if one starts to misbehave, or also to get some storage space back.
    robnhl likes this.
    05-07-21 06:49 AM
    No need to on a device running Oreo, the system cache should be cleared automatically.

You can however clear app cache if one starts to misbehave, or also to get some storage space back.
    I wish this were true, but it's really not. Oreo needs cache clearing almost as much as anything prior.

Anything with less than 4GB is almost unusable without clearing the cache at least once or twice weekly.

I even clear the cache on my 8GB device a couple of times a month.
    05-07-21 07:22 AM
    I wish this were true, but it's really not. Oreo needs cache clearing almost as much as anything prior.

Anything with less than 4GB is almost unusable without clearing the cache at least once or twice weekly.

I even clear the cache on my 8GB device a couple of times a month.
    That's not what you said back in 2018 when the KEYone was getting the Oreo update.

You said cache clearing was not necessary anymore.
    05-07-21 07:27 AM
    That's not what you said back in 2018 when the KEYone was getting the Oreo update.

You said cache clearing was not necessary anymore.
    The situation is somewhat improved from Nougat. However if I said that at the time, I was apparently being overly optimistic. Experience has since demonstrated that clearing the cache still has value.
    05-07-21 07:41 AM
    The situation is somewhat improved from Nougat. However if I said that at the time, I was apparently being overly optimistic. Experience has since demonstrated that clearing the cache still has value.
    Can someone explain please how to do that?
    05-07-21 08:54 AM
    Can someone explain please how to do that?
    Settings, apps, click the app, storage, clear cache.

One by one.

Or use SD Maid, turn on accessibility services in the AppCleaner, and let it do them all for you.
    bh7171 likes this.
    05-07-21 09:27 AM
    Settings, apps, click the app, storage, clear cache.

One by one.

Or use SD Maid, turn on accessibility services in the AppCleaner, and let it do them all for you.
    In other words, it's doing this app by app; I was hoping I could do the whole lot in one go.
    05-07-21 09:29 AM
    In other words, it's doing this app by app; I was hoping I could do the whole lot in one go.
    Then use the SD Maid app to automate the whole process.
    05-07-21 09:30 AM
    Then use the SD Maid app to automate the whole process.
    Thanks. I have SD Maid, but for this service it says one needs to buy the Pro version.
    05-07-21 09:44 AM
    Thanks. I have SD Maid, but for this service it says one needs to buy the Pro version.
    Sounds like it’s worth it though if you have lots of apps to clear
    05-07-21 09:49 AM
    Sounds like it’s worth it though if you have lots of apps to clear
    I have 66 apps now, but I agree, maybe it's worth it.
    05-07-21 09:51 AM
55 123