I've followed newly released devices on these forums for a long time. Honestly, I can't remember a release with so few complaints. Now that the Verizon SMS issue is taken care of, where are all the complaints? In my opinion BBMo seems to have finally hit a sweet spot, marrying performance with price and build quality. What are your thoughts?
    the_boon and phuoc like this.
    11-12-18 10:31 AM
    I've followed newly released devices on these forums for a long time. Honestly, I can't remember a release with so few complaints. Now that the Verizon SMS issue is taken care of, where are all the complaints? In my opinion BBMo seems to have finally hit a sweet spot, marrying performance with price and build quality. What are your thoughts?
    I think people who are accustomed to high production volume devices believe they're entitled to more for $649 and are more forgiving at $399.
    11-12-18 10:39 AM
    I think key2 LE is doing great so far. Unfortunately, key2 didn't do so well. I think BBMO will focus on the budget phone in the future.
    11-12-18 10:43 AM
    I think key2 LE is doing great so far. Unfortunately, key2 didn't do so well. I think BBMO will focus on the budget phone in the future.
    How in the world have you been able to come up with that conclusion? What data do you have?
    BBRYQ10 likes this.
    11-12-18 10:45 AM
    How in the world have you been able to come up with that conclusion? What data do you have?
    His data is called opinion. It's just what he thinks, no facts
    melhiore likes this.
    11-12-18 10:47 AM
    His data is called opinion. It's just what he thinks, no facts
    "Unfortunately, key2 didn't do so well"

Triggered. Lol
    11-12-18 10:49 AM
    Well key2 LE is fully compatible with verizon and key2 hype was gone long time ago. Key2 LE doesn't have keyboard sensitivity issue. I could be wrong but key2 LE is doing much better than key2.
    11-12-18 10:50 AM
    Well key2 LE is fully compatible with verizon and key2 hype was gone long time ago. Key2 LE doesn't have keyboard sensitivity issue. I could be wrong but key2 LE is doing much better than key2.
    CDMA KEYᵒⁿᵉ sold in the low 5 figures. No biggie.

Sensitivity issue is not pervasive.
    11-12-18 10:55 AM
    "Unfortunately, key2 didn't do so well"

Triggered. Lol
    " I think BBMO will focus on the budget phone in the future. "
    11-12-18 10:58 AM
    CDMA KEYᵒⁿᵉ sold in the low 5 figures. No biggie.

Sensitivity issue is not pervasive.
    I didn't know keyone cdma only sold 5 figures. I am happy that you're not influenced the by keyboard sensitivity. I am not sure why keyone doesn't have sensitivity issue like key2. Maybe I am just too sensitive. I do like the speed of key2 and slightly bigger and keyboard but sensitive issue is annoying. I kept going back to passport/classic keyboards and they're far superior IMO. BBMO always seems to have an issue no matter what. It's frustrating but what can you do lol.
    11-12-18 11:07 AM
    The fact that there are less complaints with the LE than the KEY2 (and SO much less than KEYone at launch, and even now) makes me hopeful that TCL seems to be getting the hang of it.

That, or it just hasn't started to really sell yet.

Hopefully it's the former, because I don't see how the 649 device would outsell the 399/449
    11-12-18 11:42 AM
    Hopefully smooth sailing ahead. Sales ought to spike (along with complaints?) when the Atomic version becomes available. I bought my Slate ($449) at my local Best Buy. Most all Best Buy stores in the Chicago area have some in stock, but the store I visited had none on display. Harder to sell the device if only diehards like me know they are there! Regardless, BBMo seems to have a solid product offering in the LE.
    the_boon likes this.
    11-12-18 12:26 PM
    Hopefully smooth sailing ahead. Sales ought to spike (along with complaints?) when the Atomic version becomes available. I bought my Slate ($449) at my local Best Buy. Most all Best Buy stores in the Chicago area have some in stock, but the store I visited had none on display. Harder to sell the device if only diehards like me know they are there! Regardless, BBMo seems to have a solid product offering in the LE.
    Typically, the more units of a device are out there in consumers hands, the more complaint threads there will be. But so far there doesn't seem to be any design flaw with this one.

Third time's a charm
    Michael Liang likes this.
    11-12-18 01:03 PM
    Actually, we don't have any hard data to know if one model is getting fewer complaints than another. It's just a feeling....
    However, it's related to expectations that are influenced by price.
    If you pay 250 euros less for a similar phone, you may be less likely to complain.
    11-12-18 01:08 PM
    But so far there doesn't seem to be any design flaw with this one.

Third time's a charm
    +1!
    11-12-18 01:09 PM
    Typically, the more units of a device are out there in consumers hands, the more complaint threads there will be. But so far there doesn't seem to be any design flaw with this one.

Third time's a charm
    s/typically/statistically
    11-12-18 07:40 PM
    I love my LE but I also didn't come on here and complain too much about my PRIV or KEYone even though I had some complaints. I feel like the LE is a solid device and I'm just happy to have an upgraded BlackBerry on Verizon.

I think BBMO is learning from every device launch and listening to the consumer and these forums. In turn, we should all benefit for the KEY3 release and fingers crossed the PRIV2. What would they call an updated PRIV?
    11-12-18 08:29 PM
    What would they call an updated PRIV?
    Blackberry Versa? Duo?
    11-12-18 09:21 PM
    Any chance this could be the case cause the LE is barely in the market and haven't sold as many units yet? Just wondering!

Posted via CB10
    11-13-18 02:15 AM
    Any chance this could be the case cause the LE is barely in the market and haven't sold as many units yet? Just wondering!

Posted via CB10
    That's the most likely answer....
    11-13-18 07:12 AM
    I've always felt that Motion2 or Motiontwo or even MotionToo would be a natural for a slider redo.
    11-13-18 08:19 AM
    I've always felt that Motion2 or Motiontwo or even MotionToo would be a natural for a slider redo.
    I get it, "Motion", moving part...

Would have made more sense than to stick that name on a forgettable slab
    11-13-18 08:29 AM
    I get it, "Motion", moving part...

Would have made more sense than to stick that name on a forgettable slab
    Not for everybody! I'm writing this on my Motion. I love the industrial design and the feel of the phone in my hands. Lovely screen. Underrated IMO. Only for true BB fans as it's mostly available online. A pity. The LE may fall into the same category of underrated too.
    11-13-18 11:15 AM
    Not for everybody! I'm writing this on my Motion. I love the industrial design and the feel of the phone in my hands. Lovely screen. Underrated IMO. Only for true BB fans as it's mostly available online. A pity. The LE may fall into the same category of underrated too.
    Right that's nice that you like it, but I'm just saying the name "Motion" would suit a slider better, that's all
    DWonder likes this.
    11-13-18 12:27 PM
    Why no complaints? Well, the screen didn't fall off. The space bar isn't wobbly. And it hasn't caught fire.

In addition, the reception seems better. The hand feel/weight is good. The look is pretty dapper.

Finally, all of the "disappointments" were advertised: for example, the absence of a capacitive keyboard.

This doesn't necessarily translate into a home run or massive sales, but it does speak to an improvement.
    tnewton3, elfabio80 and the_boon like this.
    11-13-18 01:27 PM
40 12