Would prefer dual SIM - I know Clove and Unlocked Mobiles have inf on stock coming soon, but I can't see any sign of any announcement from BBMobile for the UK market. Anyone know of a retailer offering Slate Dual SIM in the UK?
    10-01-18 06:23 PM
    mid to late October I've been told. late October for BlackBerry mobile store and other retailers will have stock in 1-2 weeks
    10-02-18 04:11 AM
    Thanks for the info - just cant wait to get one. Passport SE on eBay (reluctantly) and using an old H/Palm Veer on the meantime!! TLUK
    10-02-18 02:30 PM
    Great news that Champagne dual-SIM is in the EU BBMob store, but can anyone tell me if there is going to be a dual-SIM Slate colour version available in QWERTY in the U.K.???
    10-30-18 06:02 PM
    Great news that Champagne dual-SIM is in the EU BBMob store, but can anyone tell me if there is going to be a dual-SIM Slate colour version available in QWERTY in the U.K.???
    Did you check with all UK official retailers of the LE?
    10-31-18 04:33 AM
    I checked this morning on Clove and Unlocked Mobiles, but they only had the single SIM slate like for the last few weeks. BUT, I decided to get Champagne dual SIM version anyway, so ordered from BBmobile EU Store!! Will be good to get a look at this thing IRL :-)
    the_boon likes this.
    10-31-18 01:22 PM
    With the delay in the release of the LE in the UK, I'm thinking of moving away from the BlackBerry brand.
    10-31-18 03:15 PM
    BlackBerry KEY2 LE now available through the BlackBerry Mobile EU store! - https://crackberry.com/blackberry-ke...obile-eu-store Single SIM Slate available now, dual SIM Champagne coming Novermber 12th.
    10-31-18 03:41 PM
    They're keeping atomic red for Christmas...
    the_boon likes this.
    10-31-18 04:03 PM
    With the delay in the release of the LE in the UK, I'm thinking of moving away from the BlackBerry brand.
    The Slate has already been released in the UK for a few weeks now at Clove and Unlocked Mobiles (I recommend Clove).

I'm guessing you want another color then?
    10-31-18 04:37 PM
    Thought I'd add a note here - it seems that the Nov 12th shipping date for the champagne dual-SIM is for those customers who want an 'EU power supply'; this was not so clear on the BBMobile EU Store, but I checked with Luzern Tech (the company behind the EU Store, based in Ireland), and they have the 'UK power supply' variant ready to ship right now. My champagne dual-SIM with UK plug is in the hands of DHL and is on its way to me in England, according to the DHL online tracking!
    the_boon likes this.
    10-31-18 04:58 PM
    Yes, the other PKB devices from various OEMs are making a compelling argument to switch brands. For PKBs, I especially like.............. and the ............. is quite interesting however price wise I think you should keep an eye on .............
    11-01-18 08:24 AM
    Yes, the other PKB devices from various OEMs are making a compelling argument to switch brands. For PKBs, I especially like.............. and the ............. is quite interesting however price wise I think you should keep an eye on .............
    I'd go for the latter option, but I hear that the space bar is problematic! Also the former has reception problems and crappy camera! Oh well...

Posted via CB10
    11-01-18 02:38 PM
    I'd go for the latter option, but I hear that the space bar is problematic! Also the former has reception problems and crappy camera! Oh well...

Posted via CB10
    You'd have to test o KEY2 out for yourself and see if it's problematic. To some it is, to other it isn't.
    11-01-18 03:15 PM
    The choice is all down to Hobson. Quite a dilemma.
    11-01-18 06:44 PM
    You'd have to test o KEY2 out for yourself and see if it's problematic. To some it is, to other it isn't.
    It makes no sense to buy a smartphone in order to see if it is problematic or not. It is ilarious, sorry!!

I personally checked in stores in Germany the Key2 and the Key2 Le. The first one has a spacebar with a bad feeling. It seems it is going to be detach any moment. The Key2 has not the same issue, and the spacebar was pretty solid.

Posted via CB10
    11-02-18 12:45 PM
    It makes no sense to buy a smartphone in order to see if it is problematic or not. It is ilarious, sorry!!

I personally checked in stores in Germany the Key2 and the Key2 Le. The first one has a spacebar with a bad feeling. It seems it is going to be detach any moment. The Key2 has not the same issue, and the spacebar was pretty solid.

Posted via CB10
    Even if reports are great, you could purchase a bad one. I don’t have either Key2 or LE but I think spacebar issue has been way overblown. Wobbly as description or as opinion is too subjective for each user. Device 1 could be perfect and Device 2 wobbly for one user and same Device 1 could be too stiff and same Device 2 perfect for the next user.

I’m thinking if spacebars were really an issue, changes would have been made, just like KEYone screens.
    11-02-18 03:15 PM

Posted via CB10
    Don't you mean key2LE doesn't have the same issue?
    11-02-18 04:09 PM
    It doesn't...
    elfabio80 likes this.
    11-02-18 04:13 PM
    It does not! Key2 LE is much better.
    ElGorgon likes this.
    11-02-18 05:53 PM

Posted via CB10
    I can confirm neither are true on the slate version that I have.

Not sure where that "rumour" came from, someones "subjective" opinion
    11-05-18 06:34 AM
    It's been available for 2 weeks via 2 retailers and now via BlackBerry mobile own online store. Your comment doesn't make any sense...
    11-05-18 06:35 AM
    I can confirm neither are true on the slate version that I have.

Not sure where that "rumour" came from, someones "subjective" opinion
    If I'm not mistaken, the LE is not the only phone that TCL sells as blackberry, but I might be wrong of course!
    11-05-18 06:37 AM