Two greyed out with a slash through them

Shows up sometimes and goes away with a reboot. Sometimes a reboot brings them.What are these symbols?-screenshot_20190718-065600.jpeg
    macterp likes this.
    07-18-19 02:49 PM
    Looks like SIM icons...is it a dual SIM device?

Posted via CB10
    07-18-19 07:49 PM
    Looks like SIM icons...is it a dual SIM device?

Posted via CB10
    Yes it is, but I don't have any issues with calls or texts while these two symbols are showing. It's bizarre.

I figured they were in relation to the SIM (s), but with no effect, why were they showing?
    07-18-19 11:24 PM
    Yes it is, but I don't have any issues with calls or texts while these two symbols are showing. It's bizarre.

I figured they were in relation to the SIM (s), but with no effect, why were they showing?
    We're you on Wi-Fi only at the time? Those icons represent your dual SIM feature and that they (active SIM cards) are absent.
    07-19-19 01:07 AM
    We're you on Wi-Fi only at the time? Those icons represent your dual SIM feature and that they (active SIM cards) are absent.
    Turned Wifi off and no effect. Calls and texts continued as normal.
    07-19-19 07:16 AM
    can you pull down the notification bar and locate that icon, click on it and see what the issue is? I'm assuming once you expand the notification bar, you will see that icon.
    07-19-19 09:41 AM
    or try restarting the device!!
    07-19-19 09:44 AM
    or try restarting the device!!
    OP mentioned goes away with a reboot. Was just wondering what symbols were.

Posted with my BlackBerry KEY2 LE.
    07-20-19 07:13 PM
    Those are definitely SIM card icons and those usually are tied to the notification "No SIM Card Found"

If you are indeed still getting reception no problem (which I can see by the 4g logo and signal strength in your screenshot) then you might want to enable System UI Tuner which will allow you to turn off most status bar icons you don't wanna look at all the time.
    Jamaa likes this.
    07-22-19 06:24 AM
    Those are definitely SIM card icons and those usually are tied to the notification "No SIM Card Found"

If you are indeed still getting reception no problem (which I can see by the 4g logo and signal strength in your screenshot) then you might want to enable System UI Tuner which will allow you to turn off most status bar icons you don't wanna look at all the time.
    Speaking of "No SIM Card Found" notification, which I do get sometimes.. Anyone know what the heck that is all about?
    07-22-19 01:58 PM
    Speaking of "No SIM Card Found" notification, which I do get sometimes.. Anyone know what the heck that is all about?
    I have my Key2 Le on Verizon in the U.S and I also get no SIM card found notifications semi-frequently. I always assumed it was because the Key2 Le only supports Verizon's LTE band and not their 3g bands so if I was in an area with bad reception I'd lose service and get the no SIM notification.
    07-22-19 02:40 PM
    This Icon showed up today for me too. I have a single SIM K2 on TMO / US
    08-04-19 06:37 PM