I tried out quite a few cameras on my LE (sorry, can't remember which ones) and ended up just sticking to the stock camera app. I tend to stick to automatic as I get better photos out of that then in the manual settings. I'll edit pics in either google photos or snapseed.

For the most part I am happy with the quality. However, I need to make sure my camera is as still as possible or else the photo is blurry. I think the shutter is staying open too long? Any sort of zoom turns out really bad.

So my question to you all is, what camera app are you using? If it's just the stock app, do you use any custom settings on it?
    12-18-18 11:11 AM
    The stock one on automatic. If I want to play with settings, I would not do it in menus and glass but I would use my DSLR .
    12-18-18 01:43 PM
    The stock one on automatic. If I want to play with settings, I would not do it in menus and glass but I would use my DSLR .
    Yeah I HATE having to swipe on glass to manually adjust settings, its just horrible I don’t know how people deal with it.

Auto or nothing for me.
    12-18-18 02:38 PM