1. the_boon's Avatar
    I personally support BBMo 99% for its PKB, the brand name and security are in the remaining 1%.

    I just hope that worst case, BB ltd stops being so stubborn like how they were quick to attack Ryan Seacrest's Typo cases, and licenses/sells its PKB patents (key sculpting and fret design, that's pretty much it) so that SOMEONE out there makes a decent portrait PKB device.

    It's not too much to ask for, can't see all of us PKB fans worldwide being forced to move to glass in a couple years with no alternative option.

    I just can't fathom such an atrocious scenario.
    04-29-19 05:36 PM
  2. TgeekB's Avatar
    It's not too much to ask for, can't see all of us PKB fans worldwide being forced to move to glass in a couple years with no alternative option.
    I just can't fathom such an atrocious scenario.
    Unfortunately, if you are just a PKB fan, that means you represent a very tiny segment of the population with little to no pull. I’m not sure where this is going to end up but it’s not looking good.
    04-29-19 05:56 PM
  3. the_boon's Avatar
    Unfortunately, if you are just a PKB fan, that means you represent a very tiny segment of the population with little to no pull. I’m not sure where this is going to end up but it’s not looking good.
    However many BB10/Priv/KEY devices are in the wild right now could represent an approximate amount of PKB fans, and I'm sure it's well over 1M.
    04-29-19 09:05 PM
  4. Chuck Finley69's Avatar
    The one thing that was true about the classic BBOS devices is that they were practically indestructible. Great plastic and no glass meant you could literally chuck them out of a car at freeway speed, pick them up, and make a call or send an email as often as not.

    Posted with my trusty Z10
    I always correlated that with industrial design like Toughbook or similar.
    04-30-19 07:34 AM
  5. bb10adopter111's Avatar
    I always correlated that with industrial design like Toughbook or similar.
    The Toughbook is pretty much the fashion template for my life, gray, a bit bulky and ugly, with no sense of style, but gets the job done under most circumstances!
    04-30-19 01:19 PM
  6. gadgetgirl37's Avatar
    I think TCL has done great. I wasn't a fan of the Motion. I had the key one and got rid of it because it was before dark mode came out and I felt the white background in the app drawer and hub was too much on my eyes. I have both an iPhone 8 and Note 9 and never thought I would be back again. I've had the key 2 le for a couple of days and love it. Strongly considering selling my other 2 phones.
    Today 06:36 AM
81 ... 234

Similar Threads

  1. Motion runs like crap all of a sudden!
    By thekidshop in forum BlackBerry Motion
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 04-05-19, 11:04 AM
  2. Could anyone share Nobex Radio.bar with me please?
    By homejogger in forum PlayBook Apps & Games
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 03-31-19, 10:38 AM
  3. Congrats BBMo/TCL
    By the_boon in forum BlackBerry KEY2
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-25-19, 10:04 AM
  4. Replies: 29
    Last Post: 03-24-19, 07:51 PM
  5. How to set Playbook screen to 'awalys on' ?
    By homejogger in forum BlackBerry PlayBook
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-22-19, 09:06 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD