So, I just wanted something new, my KeyOne SE still good, excellent shape, no issues at all

Reading all the threads, I was afraid the Key2 Le was going out of business!! Bestbuy no longer has the Blue/gold, went to the store, and one of the guys said most likely not coming back

went to Amazon, got the $429.99 BBE100-2 -- Single SIM Intl ((I have T-mobile--US-fl))

Just got it today, started playing with, sadly thinking it was going to be somewhat better in performance, But no, almost cannot feel the difference in speed/performance and I have not even updated to oreo in my key1..

I have not transfer data/apps, just wifi and the basic google stuff -- used secondary google account to update phone

Main differences that I like -- lighter and the typing feels smoother.. thats about it for now

couple of questions: did the *#837837# this comes back

BBE100-2
    ABK892
    PRD-65002-011
    APBI-PRD65002011

Android Oreo 8.1.0
    Security patch 11/05/2018

already have press the update several times, and nothing -- still stuck under that 11/2018

will it get better if I do those Autoloaders I see in the forum? is there a step by step autoloader guide?
    or if I put my SIM from tmobile will it update?
    I just want to give it some time so I can like it more, not to return it - Again, Im not an "updater" but I want to get the best available software and decide from there

thanks for any opinions!!

-- I disabled HUB, remove side tab, x.5 animations -- any other trick?
    07-26-19 02:13 PM
    So, I just wanted something new, my KeyOne SE still good, excellent shape, no issues at all

Reading all the threads, I was afraid the Key2 Le was going out of business!! Bestbuy no longer has the Blue/gold, went to the store, and one of the guys said most likely not coming back

went to Amazon, got the $429.99 BBE100-2 -- Single SIM Intl ((I have T-mobile--US-fl))

Just got it today, started playing with, sadly thinking it was going to be somewhat better in performance, But no, almost cannot feel the difference in speed/performance and I have not even updated to oreo in my key1..

I have not transfer data/apps, just wifi and the basic google stuff -- used secondary google account to update phone

Main differences that I like -- lighter and the typing feels smoother.. thats about it for now

couple of questions: did the *#837837# this comes back

BBE100-2
    ABK892
    PRD-65002-011
    APBI-PRD65002011

Android Oreo 8.1.0
    Security patch 11/05/2018

already have press the update several times, and nothing -- still stuck under that 11/2018

will it get better if I do those Autoloaders I see in the forum? is there a step by step autoloader guide?
    or if I put my SIM from tmobile will it update?
    I just want to give it some time so I can like it more, not to return it - Again, Im not an "updater" but I want to get the best available software and decide from there

thanks for any opinions!!

-- I disabled HUB, remove side tab, x.5 animations -- any other trick?
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...gid=1381535354

If your PRD is correct, then it is some type of pre-production unit. Use an autoloader.
    07-26-19 04:14 PM
    Lol, meaning I got a tester phone??
    Yes, double checked and those are the numbers that come back

Any step by step autoloader?
    07-26-19 04:48 PM
    Lol, meaning I got a tester phone??
    Yes, double checked and those are the numbers that come back

Any step by step autoloader?
    I gave instructions in the autoloader thread.
    07-26-19 07:09 PM