I have not been able to use that app since I moved from the Classic.

I read somewhere that it is supported on the LE? If so, do I get it from the Google Play store? What is it called exactly, Verizon Messages?
    01-09-19 06:53 PM
    I read somewhere that it is supported on the LE?
    Seems it depends on who you talk to / ask. - https://forums.crackberry.com/blackb...email-1158805/
    01-09-19 07:40 PM
    I believe those who have been successful have called CS and asked them to downgrade to Basic Visual Voicemail. That's seems to be the key...
    01-09-19 10:41 PM
    I activated my Key2 LE on Verizon this week. They had no problem turning on the "CDMA LESS" feature. However, the only way I can access voicemail is to dial *86. When I receive a voicemail, the icon does appear at the top of the screen, but when I click it, it takes me to a voicemail setup screen that I can't really change anything on. The voicemail tab under the phone app says that visual voicemail is disabled.

Basic visual voicemail is enabled on my account.
    Support techs in the store and at the 1-800 number state that I cannot have premium visual voicemail on my phone.

Do I need to remove the visual voicemail altogether? I'd like to at least be able to see what phone number called me, and when!
    01-12-19 11:55 AM
    I activated my Key2 LE on Verizon this week. They had no problem turning on the "CDMA LESS" feature. However, the only way I can access voicemail is to dial *86. When I receive a voicemail, the icon does appear at the top of the screen, but when I click it, it takes me to a voicemail setup screen that I can't really change anything on. The voicemail tab under the phone app says that visual voicemail is disabled.

Support techs in the store and at the 1-800 number state that I cannot have premium visual voicemail on my phone.

Do I need to remove the visual voicemail altogether? I'd like to at least be able to see what phone number called me, and when!
    VZW is giving a LOT of conflicting information right now. The LE will be officially sold on the business side, possibly later this month.
    01-12-19 08:21 PM

No issue on my end with Visual Voicemail.
    01-14-19 07:18 AM
    Basic VVM is activated on my account, but is disabled according to my Key2 LE. VZW Customer Service told me the same thing they told you.

When you get to the VM settings menu, can you select "Advanced Settings" ? If so, go to "Voice-mail Password" and enter your password. This will allow you click "Call Voice-mail" option under the Voice-mail tab which is the same as dialing *86 and entering your password. It saves a few steps and is the best workaround I could find since Basic VVM is not working for me. I believe you will not have the "Call Voice-mail" option if you turn off Basic VVM through Verizon or deselect the option in your phone settings. You will need to dial *86 from your keypad and enter your password.

On another note: I didn't get a new SIM card when I switched from my PRIV. Someone on the forum suggested I do so in an attempt to get Basic VVM working. I haven't been able to make it into a corporate store. Did you get a new SIM card? It might be worth a shot.
    01-14-19 11:12 AM
    Just got my K2 LE working properly on Verizon (with SMS/MMS) and I'm seeing the same behavior as everyone else. Can't activate VVM. Maybe a future software update? We're certainly due.
    01-18-19 06:03 PM