Now that it looks like the K2 LE is whitelisted and the issue of SMS inbound and outbound has been resolved, can we expect Verizon to make available a Locked version with all of the "premium calling options"?

Posted via CB10
    10-28-18 11:18 AM
    Probably not. Getting devices certified means typically won’t have a carrier sold version. Key2 LE devices are low volume and it’s either/or usually.
    10-28-18 12:06 PM
    I hope that since the Red "Atomic" version is not readily available, BBMo is building inventory for a Verizon branded version.

I am using my Classic until it becomes a brick. The Classic has served me well. I will keep hope alive and wait for a BlackBerry PKB that has a full range of "premium calling options", or will need to defect to the iPhone and type on glass. The deadline is fast approaching.

Posted via CB10
    10-28-18 12:31 PM
    I hope that since the Red "Atomic" version is not readily available, BBMo is building inventory for a Verizon branded version.

I am using my Classic until it becomes a brick. The Classic has served me well. I will keep hope alive and wait for a BlackBerry PKB that has a full range of "premium calling options", or will need to defect to the iPhone and type on glass. The deadline is fast approaching.

Posted via CB10
    Even carrier branded isn’t guaranteed enhanced features. My carrier branded AT&T KEYone started without any WFC support and lost VoLTE after the Oreo upgrade.
    10-28-18 05:27 PM

Posted via CB10
    ANY of the PKB devices proposed by BBMo (KEYone/KEY2/LE) will get you closer to that feel of the Classic than an iPhone lol. It doesn't get less Blackberry-ish than an iPhone, period. And no, swipe up to leave the app isn't enough.
    William Smith40 and phuoc like this.
    10-28-18 05:57 PM
    There is no Verizon-branded model, and I don't think Verizon is capable of delivering an unbranded model sold themselves, so signs point to no.
    10-28-18 09:01 PM
    So where are the "atomic" K2 LE's?

Posted via CB10
    10-28-18 11:25 PM